Feedback on my store - Posters

PetrMachacek
Explorer
62 1 17

Hi fellas 🙂

I would be really grateful if you could point out any impressions from my store - mainly the main page.

Our 'build in progress' store will focus on poster printing.

For now, it is not in english and products are just dummy pictures.

https://www.doramu.cz/ 

Have a great day,

Peter

Replies 2 (2)
AllFetch
Shopify Partner
713 68 272

Hi @PetrMachacek

Have seen your store and it looks great. 

Here are some of my impressions:

- The products are amazing, very artistic. 

- You are showing the benefits when shopping at your store. Great point. 

- The logo is good. 

However, here are some of my comments for you: 

- The key benefit section is too small. 

ConveyLego0612_0-1617672312832.png

- Add Quickbuy and Quickview buttons to allow your customers to see more product details faster. 

ConveyLego0612_2-1617672773544.png

- It would be better if you can group product images which have the same size

ConveyLego0612_3-1617672873304.png

- I think the maximum number is 3-4 benefits. If you want your customers to see more pluses, you can add the CTA button to encourage them to read more. 

ConveyLego0612_4-1617672980333.png

- Have seen your Instagram, but it's private. I think you should publish it in the near future. 

More than that, you can add an Instagram gallery for your store to show the Instagram content. If you want to have one, check this app Shoppable Instagram Gallery. 

- On your product pages, you should: 

+ Add a detailed description. It can encourage your customers to buy your products. 

+ Use more Upsell or Cross-sell methods. For example, Product Bundles or Frequently Bought Together.

+ Having some real-life product photos would be great. 

+ Add Sticky Add to Cart button if you want to keep the ATC button always visible. 

- Some other parts that you need to focus on:

+ Increase social proof by having more reviews and photo reviews. Also, you need to show them on the homepage and product pages. 

+ Know more about the market. Who are your competitors? What are their weaknesses and strengths? Are your prices suitable?

+ Optimize your marketing plan.

Hope this helps!

Happy selling, 

AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service - Serving 15.000+ active merchants.
- We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

Click Like and Accept as Solution if you like! Want to customize your store, contact us at support@allfetch.com
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @PetrMachacek, I hope you are doing well! Sachin here, from the AiTrillion Team at Shopify. Thanks for posting! I've taken a look at your store, and see that your store's overall appearance is visually appealing. Here are some inputs from my side:

- Add testimonials or review carousel on the homepage.

Setup product recommendations on product pages as well as cart pages.

- Add reviews on the product page. 

Add a newsletter sign-up popup with a discount code to entice customers to sign up and get a discount code on their first purchase. This will help you to capture more email addresses so you can target them later on via email campaigns.

Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when customers are not in your store without getting their email addresses. It also helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

Make sure to use email marketing automation to reach your customers. Use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action. When they sign up, automatically welcome email and thank you email is sent. This helps you to retarget your customers according to their buying behavior and browsing behavior & helps you to automate your store and eliminate lots of manual work. 

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.