Feedback on my store so I can make necessary changes and start to open my store .

Solved
alrolle
7 0 0

Hello My name is Alicia and I am the owner of Nalisaespecialtees, I would like some feedback on our store so I can begin to make some necessary changes and begin to sell our merchandise. I am also in the process of hiring someone to help me revamp so things as well.

Accepted Solutions (3)

Accepted Solutions
Dirk
Shopify Staff
1235 148 271

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @alrolle 

I'd be happy to offer some feedback on your store. With that said, can you provide me with the link to your store so that I can offer some tips?

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Dirk
Shopify Staff
1235 148 271

Thanks, @alrolle

There are a couple of things that I noticed on your homepage that I would consider tweaking:

The first thing I noticed is the logo text you have is hard to read. I would consider editing your logo file to increase the font of the text and bold styling. This will result in a more aesthetically pleasing logo.

Next up was your sale collection doesn't actually appear to contain products on sale? I would recommend using the compare at price field in your products in order to display the regular price besides the sale price. This will result in more perceived value for your products, ultimately leading to a higher chance of products being added to the cart. We have a guide here on setting sale prices for products.

Dirk
Shopify Staff
1235 148 271

Hey, @alrolle 

In order to look into admin issues you might be encountering, we'll need to access your account in order to resolve that issue. While we're not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we'd be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit here and log in to your account to get in touch with out support team.

Replies 6 (6)
Dirk
Shopify Staff
1235 148 271

Hey, @alrolle 

I'd be happy to offer some feedback on your store. With that said, can you provide me with the link to your store so that I can offer some tips?

Dirk
Shopify Staff
1235 148 271

Thanks, @alrolle

There are a couple of things that I noticed on your homepage that I would consider tweaking:

The first thing I noticed is the logo text you have is hard to read. I would consider editing your logo file to increase the font of the text and bold styling. This will result in a more aesthetically pleasing logo.

Next up was your sale collection doesn't actually appear to contain products on sale? I would recommend using the compare at price field in your products in order to display the regular price besides the sale price. This will result in more perceived value for your products, ultimately leading to a higher chance of products being added to the cart. We have a guide here on setting sale prices for products.

alrolle
7 0 0

Yes, I am working with someone to help me rebrand my business just a bit. I am in the process of having issues with the back-end. I need to get it fixed as well on the site it says something in reference to pricing which I don't understand, who do I contact in customer support, or can I verbally speak with someone because this is very frustrating.

Dirk
Shopify Staff
1235 148 271

Hey, @alrolle 

In order to look into admin issues you might be encountering, we'll need to access your account in order to resolve that issue. While we're not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we'd be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit here and log in to your account to get in touch with out support team.