Feedback on my store, thank you

mainaamgarden
1 0 0

Hi guys,

I have recently launched a website for my plant nursery in India and was looking for some ways to improve the website. Any feedback would be highly appreciated

www.mainaamgarden.com

Thanks guys

0 Likes
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1049 142 342

Hey @mainaamgarden,

Congratulations on launching your store! You've done an excellent job! Here are a few thoughts:

In your main hero banner (currently "20% off Sitewide"), you need an image and text that immediately tells new customers what you sell. Maybe something along the lines of "Mainaam Garden - make the garden of your dreams". You also need to add a favicon to your store.

One thing I would recommend is spending some time on your SEO. By default, Shopify will pull your product titles and descriptions and use that as your SEO (that is what is happening in your case). A common mistake in SEO is using the wrong words, you have to include words that a person trying to find your product would search in Google. We created a video walking you through how to do your SEO:

Just a few minor tweaks as well. On this product, the description section is stretched past capacity and therefore has a scroll bar at the bottom. I would have that adjusted to eliminate the scroll bar.

mainaamgarden-product.png

The other thing I noticed was that some photos had watermarks, others did not. I would suggest not using watermarks, but if you want to keep them, I'd move them to a corner or on the side of the planter so they aren't overtop parts of your product.

Overall, great job! It's well organized, looks professional and I think you have great potential.

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4016 239 728

Hello @mainaamgarden, I hope you are doing well! your store looks professional. Here are a few suggestions:

- You can add a loyalty rewards program in your store. It will help you to build a relationship with customers and increase the retention rate. You can create a tier system for your customers and manage and reward customers according to the tier. For this, you can try the app AiTrillion. It has a great loyalty rewards program.

Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.

- Also, you can add a referral program where you can ask customers to refer the product to their friends and family and give them a reward for referring. This will help you in branding and spreading the good word of mouth. 

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. I will be happy to help.

Hope this Helps! 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes