FROM CACHE - en_header

Feedback on my store - The Ketonic Lamb

MartynMuso
18 0 0

Hi everyone

I´ve just spent a couple of hard-working days putting my store together, which is now live. I´ve not advertised it yet.

I´d appreciate some feedback on it. I´m in the process of getting a professional logo done, which I know if needed.

The store sells health food supplements which I know is a huge market and hard to break into.

Anyway, here it is: www.theketoniclamb.com

Any feedback much appreciated!

Martyn

Replies 4 (4)
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 730

Hello @MartynMuso, I hope you are doing good! here are some suggestions:

The home Page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- New/ trending/ recently viewed products- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.

To add a section of new/ trending/ recently viewed products you can also simply install AiTrillion and simply enable the product recommendations.

- Make sure to enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.

Showcase reviews on the home page or create an exclusive page that will build more trust in visitors.

- Add policies in the footer. 

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps! 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
MartynMuso
18 0 0

Good advice there, thank you - how does it look now?

www.theketoniclamb.com

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 730

Hello @MartynMuso, Now it looks good and better than before. Add those engagement tools that I have mentioned before like announcement bar, reviews, push notifications, LiveChat, and others. You can implement these with the help of the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion. 

If your store is engaging then it will help you to reduce Customer Churn Rate i.e percentage of customers who stop purchasing from your brand and will also increase your customer retention.

Hope this helps!

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
RolandP
Excursionist
37 1 8

Hi,

I was struck by the name of your business, “The Ketonic Lamb.” That is unique.

In terms of feedback, I have a couple of thoughts:

Since your store sells nutrition and beauty products, I suggest you change the primary image to something other than a landscape of the Welsh countryside — if that is what that is.

I would also suggest putting only some featured products on the home page. When I started to scroll, I found the huge variety of products, and especially the packaging images, overwhelming.

Lastly, I think it would be great for you to explain your store name — there must be a bit of a story to tell about “The Ketonic Lamb.” There is a lot to interpret in that name and your shoppers would probably appreciate your explaining it a bit.

Best regards,

Roland