Feedback on my store - visitors but no conversions

JonoD40
1 0 1

Hi there,

I was hoping to get some feedback on my store! 

At the moment, I average between 60-100 site visitors per day, but this only usually results in one sale, or none.

Could anyone give some tips on how to maybe improve my customer experience, to increase conversions?

https://luminarae.com/

Thank you! 

Jon 

Hi @​​JonoD40

I'm Richard. Personally, I very much love your store design and the products look good.  But, here I want to add more details to help you make the store perfect and improve your store speed. Please check out my comments below:

Firstly, it's quite hard for me to scan your product and your site navigation is not easy to follow. 

Navigation is an umbrella term for all the UI elements users can use to reach specific information on your website. These include header navigation menu, product category pages, filters, on-site search, and footer. When your eCommerce platform constraints your ability to create custom navigation paths, you'll end up with a pretty, but dysfunctional website few customers will want to use, and your conversion rate will suffer for it.

From my experience, I can not find the search field on your homepage. When I want to see all products, there is no collection page to have an overview of all you sell. 

I suggest you should work on some points here: 

1. Homepage.

High-performing ecommerce homepages share the following elements:

- Clear set of product categories, either in the header or sidebar section.

- Hero image (or image slider) featuring the main product or current offers.

- Curated presentation of recommended products, trending items, or product categories.

- Enter and exit pop-up or sticky offers for retention

To know more about high-performing Homepage, please read the details in this article

2. Collection pages.

Category pages help organize all your products and facilitate discovery. Digitally distracted customers want instant information, especially when they are on mobile devices. So you need to serve them with quick access to the products they crave.

Apart from being crucial for user experience, category pages also need to be optimized for SEO (search engine optimization). Incorrect parent-child relationships, can result in duplicate content and undercut your rankings in search results. Thus ensure that each category page:

• Has a descriptive, SEO-friendly URL.
  • Features unique texts for category descriptions.
  • Fits logically into your overall information architecture.
  • Features additional filters for sorting product suggestions.

If needed, you can learn how to create well-designed unique collection pages in PageFly's article here

3. About us.

Don’t treat an “About” page as an afterthought, especially if you're in B2B ecommerce. Because 52% of business buyers say one of the first things they want to see on the vendor website is the “About Us” page. 

There are many ways to craft an attractive “About Us” page for an ecommerce company:

- Tell a story about your products.

- Introduce your team.

- Present your company values.

- Explain how you operate.

- Talk about your history.

- Or present your future vision.

And other factors such as

4. Search bar and search results page.

5. Account registration and login forms.

6. Email subscription form.

Also, you said that your store has a low conversion rate, right? As I can not add more in this post so you can learn more about it in this article. Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO): Best Practices, Tips, and Case Studies. It's actually the ultimate guide which collects all rules of thumb I think you should know

Hope my suggestions will be helpful for you

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
2877 180 493

Dear @JonoD40 

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Improve store speed for mobile

lumnispeed.png 

• Do ON PAGE SEO
  • Do remarketing ads for website traffic
  • Add social profiles at footer
  • Product page layout needs to improve

Example:

• There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. We suggest you install a Free app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes it easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.
  • Create youtube channel

Click Here to Hire Shopify Store Customization Experts
Boost Conversions & Average Order Value with this
Best App for Sticky Add To Cart
0 Likes

Hello @JonoD40 ,

I had viewed your website shortly and here are some of my points that I hope useful and you can implement on it easily.

Increase product list.

Provide contact details.

Add Blog: You know creating/adding of blogs gives you a great way to generate fresh content on a website and provide a catalyst for email marketing, social media promotion to drive search traffic to your website.

Trust Badges: Trust badges your visitors know that your page is legitimate and that any data they share will be collected through secure third-party service providers. Your customers feel they can trust your website, And they are more likely to make a purchase.

Have you post your products on social media pages? I am unable to find your website social media page links. If you have sales or not ignore it you can regularly promote your products on social media pages. And increase your followers, convert those are into customers.

I hope you will get my point.

Thanks,
Dropshipmate.

Apps Developer Team |
Dropshipmate ‑ Dropshipping

My Answer Is Useful To You? Please Snap Like to tell me!!
0 Likes