Feedback on my store with traffic, add to carts but little conversion!

Solved
LucernosLamps
Excursionist
14 0 4

Hi guys, if you could take a look at my store that has a lot of traffic and add to carts but little conversion I'd really appreciate it.

Lucernos.com

Any advice is appreciated! Thanks!

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
Ari9
Excursionist
35 3 8

This is an accepted solution.

Hello 👋

Congratulations on your store! It is looking good but I have a few points which may improve it.

Sorry if it sounds direct, but it's just ideas which you can implement if you want. Either way your store is looking really nice.

• Home should be moved to be before About
  • Add some subtle animations to your store such as slight color changes on nav hover
  • Your header + nav takes up almost 300 px of height which may not be great for people with smaller screens - maybe experiment with having the logo on the left and the nav on the right
  • Reposition the Shop Now button CTA on the homepage - it seems a little out of place like it was a last minute thought
  • In the Our Story section, it is wise to avoid embedding text inside an image as web crawlers like Google cannot read the text from your store - the quality of the text also is not great
  • I noticed your store does worldwide shipping - including a currency converter on your store will likely increase sales and help inform your customers the products ship worldwide. I highly recommend using ELITE Currency Converter and taking advantage of the 14 day free trial - if you need help with setting this up, let me know or just contact the support directly.

I wish you luck with your store! Keep analyzing it and working on improving it over time.

View solution in original post

Replies 2 (2)
Ari9
Excursionist
35 3 8

This is an accepted solution.

Hello 👋

Congratulations on your store! It is looking good but I have a few points which may improve it.

Sorry if it sounds direct, but it's just ideas which you can implement if you want. Either way your store is looking really nice.

• Home should be moved to be before About
  • Add some subtle animations to your store such as slight color changes on nav hover
  • Your header + nav takes up almost 300 px of height which may not be great for people with smaller screens - maybe experiment with having the logo on the left and the nav on the right
  • Reposition the Shop Now button CTA on the homepage - it seems a little out of place like it was a last minute thought
  • In the Our Story section, it is wise to avoid embedding text inside an image as web crawlers like Google cannot read the text from your store - the quality of the text also is not great
  • I noticed your store does worldwide shipping - including a currency converter on your store will likely increase sales and help inform your customers the products ship worldwide. I highly recommend using ELITE Currency Converter and taking advantage of the 14 day free trial - if you need help with setting this up, let me know or just contact the support directly.

I wish you luck with your store! Keep analyzing it and working on improving it over time.

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @LucernosLamps, I hope you are doing well! here are some suggestions that you can work on:

- There should not be this much blank space in the header.

Screenshot (67).png

Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions. You can try the all in one app AiTrillion. 

Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase. To add this in your store you can try AiTrillion.

Hope this help!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.