FROM CACHE - en_header

Feedback on my store www.agnessofie.com

Rebsta
Tourist
11 0 1

Hello everybody 👋 

It’s easy to get blind after reading your own words and looking at your own work for too long so I would like to get some feedback from you pros out there. 

I am selling mainly diaper bags but also baby carriers at the moment, my goal is expanding my inventory later on but for the time being I’ve limited myself to these few items.

I’m mainly wondering about the design, if it look professional and appealing.

One of the areas that I feel like I am lacking is the images, I’m having trouble getting good lifestyle photos at the moment due to the booring and bad weather outside.

www.agnessofie.com

Replies 8 (8)
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 730

Hello @Rebsta, I hope you are doing well! Sachin here, from the AiTrillion Team at Shopify. Thanks for posting! I've taken a look at your store, and here are some inputs from my side:

You can give product recommendations by personalizing the consumer shopping experience through gathered data, you can give better suggestions to your customers, which will then increase the likelihood that your customers will purchase a suggested product. Add a section of trending and new products on the homepage.

Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.

- Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

- Start giving loyalty points on activities like on signing up, allowing for push notifications, follow or share on social media, on birthdays, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increase the retention rate.

If your store is able to engage the traffic coming on your website then it will help you to reduce Customer Churn Rate i.e percentage of customers who stop purchasing from your brand. It will reduce the bounce rate and will boost your sales.

Overall your store looks good. All you need to do is add customer engagement tools in your store.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
LitExtension
Shopify Partner
4097 818 866

Hi @Rebsta.

I've taken a look at your store and I have some suggestions for you as follows:

Home page: 

- You should include CTA under your products for customer easily to purchase it. 

Ảnh chụp Màn hình 2021-03-15 lúc 17.32.56.png

Product page

Customers always want to see images of the products as much as possible. It's crucial for them to decide to purchase. Therefore, I would recommend you provide about 3-5 images of products for all products.

Ảnh chụp Màn hình 2021-03-15 lúc 17.35.04.png

- The discount should be featured more. It's not attractive enough. 

Ảnh chụp Màn hình 2021-03-15 lúc 17.33.37.png

Hope it's helpful to you 

LitExtension - #1 Shopping Cart Migration Expert
If our answer is helpful then please accept as solution!
Get your 1-month Shopify free trial from LitExtension. CONTACT US!
Are you looking for a solution to migrate to Shopify? Try our FREE DEMO now!
Rebsta
Tourist
11 0 1

Wow. Thank you so much for taking your time to provide me with such detailed feedback! I’ll get on it. 

You guys are heroes! 🙂

Growave
Shopify Partner
1556 54 438

Hi, @Rebsta 

Here it is Growave with marketing tools for Shopify stores. From the first sight your store transfers careness and love. Awesome visual regarding fonts, colors, shades. Below are my recommendations to enhance customers' performance. 

1. Fix the menu bar on the head of the website in order to navigate quickly to other pages without scrolling back.
  2. You pagespeed is extremely low both on mobile and desktop. You can make a step forward having a look at some opportunities in the results

https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fagnessofie.com%2F&tab=mobi...

Growave_0-1615809006458.png

1. Change visual appeal of images on Home Page to “Bestsellers’ collection”, “What’s on Sale” on a slider or carousels. Below it is example how it might look

Growave_1-1615809006524.png

1. Add Blog page. Your store is about maternity and quality and your targeted audience appreciate to be informed about all features of any product. So you can give them it by telling more detailed information, advantages and advises. 
  2. Implement Social Login App. It makes it easy for your customers and users to log in via social accounts in a few seconds. It might pop-up after any time you would adjust. By this feature, you can gather your own customer base, retarget them lately spending less money on advertising.
  3. Add Wishlists. This app has unpredictable advantage - sending personalized wishlist emails and reminders based on products added to the wishlist. 
  4. If you are intend to engage your customers use our Loyalty and Rewards program. Start giving loyalty points on activities like on signing up, allowing for push notifications, follow or share on social media, on birthdays, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increase the retention rate.

I believe this will definitely help you to repeat sales, increase conversion and build brand loyalty. Like this post if you feel inspired by these new steps to grow! Good Luck!

To test Growave for free including reviews, wishlist, loyalty and rewards, referrals and much more under one dashboard, press Growave

Rebsta
Tourist
11 0 1

Thank you. The sluggishness I think is mainly due to the pictures. What is the optimal size would you say for products pictures, banners etc? 🙂

Growave
Shopify Partner
1556 54 438

Hi, @Rebsta 

Happy to know that you are interested to learn more. I've found brilliant website about image sizes. Check out this post

https://www.foregroundweb.com/image-size/

Best Regards,

Growave team

To test Growave for free including reviews, wishlist, loyalty and rewards, referrals and much more under one dashboard, press Growave

Rebsta
Tourist
11 0 1

Thank you for the tip!

Do you know a good application for the carousels?

How would be the best setup for the layout? 

Se below:

Banner

Icons

About Us

New Products

Best-Sellers

Diaper bag info

Diapers bags

etc

Thank you Growave 🙂

Growave
Shopify Partner
1556 54 438

Hey, @Rebsta 

You can set up your product gallery as a carousel using Growave's Instagram App. Or you can also chose one out of 4 layouts such as slideshows, listing, masonry, and grid. And you are free to choose different layouts to showcase galleries on your Home Page and adjust any of them to fit your website theme.

Another option is to set up carousel views for sections like banners, products collection or best-sellers by manually setting them though your site themes, which can be done without needing to install any paid app. Also it won't affect to pagespeed.

Hope this helps! Feel free to reach out in case of any questions!

Growave team!