Feedback on my store; www.fabulouslycurvyboutique.com

Kimjbow
Tourist
4 0 0

I know my store needs A LOT of work. I’m about to have someone help with it, and would like feedback on the areas that need the most improvement. 
My photo quality is slowly improving and I already have things in the works to take care of that. 
Please share any and all feedback! Thanks so much!! 
www.fabulouslycurvyboutique.com

0 Likes
AllFetch
Shopify Partner
630 60 239

Hi @Kimjbow 

I understand that there is a lot of work to be done when starting a business. Here are my suggestions for your store. Hope they are helpful and easy to implement for you.

• Homepage

I think you should adjust the header of your homepage. It will be better if you put the Home, Catalog and About Us section on the horizontal side. Besides, you can make a sticky header menu so that visitors can easily navigate the main sections without scrolling up the homepage. 

header.png

About the hero banner, it is a good point that you put many pictures relating to your products on the banner. Customers can easily understand what you are selling. However, you should optimize your banner by including CTA buttons such as BUY NOW and a persuasive hero message such as information about discounts or your company's unique selling point. Making motion banners is also a good idea to appeal to customers' attention.

Furthermore, you should adjust your product image to the same size as the layout in the Featured Favourites so that it looks better. Don’t forget to put the CTA button below your products to stimulate customers’ buying process. 

CTA.png

• Testimonials 

You should put a customer review part (Testimonials) on your homepage. It is helpful to establish credibility. Testimonials work because they aren’t strong sales pitches, they come across in an unbiased voice and establish trust. So take into account this point. 

• Products 

You have various products but they are not categorized into appropriate collections or product types. You had better improve this point so that customers can easily navigate the product type they want. 

Moreover, you can add the function of Sticky add to cart on your website. This tool can grow your sales as customers can buy your products easier. In addition, it makes your cart always visible on all store pages, on any device. Skip the default cart page to quickly process checkout which reduces cart abandonment rate. Try out this app Advanced Sticky Add to Cart , it can help you at ease. 

That’s all my suggestions for your website. If you find them helpful, please give me a LIKE. 

Wish you all the best! Happy selling

Regards,

Allfetch 

AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service - Serving 10.000+ active merchants.
- We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.
- Stay updated with AllFetch: Website / Youtube / AllFetch Community / Facebook / Twitter / Linkedin.
Click Like and Accept as Solution if you like! Want to customize your store, contact us at support@allfetch.com
Kimjbow
Tourist
4 0 0

Thanks so much for your feedback! I will definitely work on making the changes you suggested. 

0 Likes

Hi @Kimjbow ,

Congratulation on your online business. It would be hard at the beginning. Most other businesses would be the same as you in the past, and now they are successful. So be patient! I found your store very clean and easy to navigate. It's a great start.

Here are some tips:

1. I really liked how on your About Us page that you mentioned the story behind your store. This is a great anecdote that can be used to help explain your brand story more. But you can also add a little bit of information about what makes your products different from others. So people will have an incentive to buy from your store when they understand your story.

2. I also noticed that your menu system is very limited. You have two sections "Home" and "Catalog" menu items. You can consider adding more segments of products and show it here. For example, Clothes, Accessories, etc. This is a great way to separate different product types into specific collections and menus to help your customers find the product they are looking for easier. 

3. You have a section to say hello to your shoppers. "Hey y'all! I'm so glad you found me." This is great to welcome new shoppers, but why not using a welcome popup instead. So you can say hello to your new shoppers and collect their emails as well. If you need help with setting up popups and automated coupon emails, you can check out EngageMessage. It is Free. 

4. I found that you do not have an exit-intent popup. Many shoppers come and add items to their cart but leave your site without purchasing. That leaves your money on the table. An exit-intent popup will show when your shoppers intend to leave your site. It's another good way to help you collect subscribers. Again, you can find help on EngageMessage.

I hope some of these ideas help you out, please feel free to reach back. Wish you good luck with your online business!

Kimjbow
Tourist
4 0 0

Thank you so much! I will definitely implement these suggestions.  

0 Likes
Growave
Shopify Partner
1109 35 380

Hi @Kimjbow 

Welcome to Shopify! All-in-one Shopify marketing platform Growave is here! Congratulations on opening a new store. I would recommend you implement several features and start using some e-commerce marketing tools in order to increase your sales and drive traffic. I hope my recommendations would help.

• Add Instagram gallery that sells

Turn your Instagram content and user-generated content into shoppable galleries and allow your customers to shop directly from the posts. Link your profile on Instagram to the store and turn your profile visitors into customers. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and add Instagram galleries with watches and accessories on your homepage. It will drive traffic to your site as well as to your profile. 

Screenshot_1.png

p1.png

• Implement Social Login 

Social Login provides easier access to a customer's account and enables creating an account within one click through social media account. It simplifies login process and enables one-click signup. Also, gathered data through social login can be studied for customer retention and client analysis.

• Add Wishlist. 

Offering a Wishlist is an effective way to reduce shopping cart abandonment and fulfil sales from customers who showed intent but didn't purchase. Since you offer various designs and colour options, I recommend adding a Wishlist to improve the user experience. If the items from the Wishlist haven't been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.

• Add Referral Program

Once you got your first clients, try to attract more orders through existing ones. Therefore, I recommend using a referral program in order to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that. Through a referral program, you encourage your customers to help grow your brand community.

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post or marking it as a solution.

For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at affordable price, try  Growave.  We have 5 great features - Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards & Loyalty, Social Login, shoppable Instagram gallery on Shopify store.

In order to install a free trial, please press here

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes