Can you have a look at my store? I've just started out and have been using google ads to drive traffic. So far this month I've had about 680 sessions but no sales. I've got an instagram page with a small following (30+) and have just created a Facebook page. My current conversion rate is less than 1%. I'm working on getting micro-influencers onboard but just need some feedback to see if I'm on track or if I need to make any changes.
Any feedback would be much appreciated!
Thanks in advance team!
Congratulations on your store!
Hope the following suggestions will help you
Hello @FashionCrooks, I hope you are doing well! Sachin here, from the AiTrillion Team at Shopify. Thanks for posting! I've taken a look at your store, and here are some inputs from my side:
- The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.
- The product page looks good.
- Start using a loyalty program to entice your customers. It will help you build a loyal customer base. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like signing up, allowing for web push notifications, making a purchase, visiting a store, and many more.
This will help in doubling the sales as when you give loyalty points to your customers they will come again to your store to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. You can give rewards to your customers to redeem those points.
- Add a popup with a discount code to entice customers to sign up. This will help you to increase the email subscribers then you can target them
- Add a referral program. Referral marketing is a cost-effective way to gain new and loyal customers. Because people are social creatures, individuals that are referred to your company are much more likely to remain loyal customers.
Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.
Hope this helps!
I observed few points on your website, I hope those are helpful for your website.
-> You can use open new tab on the links on the Footer section and items on grid page, then customers are spent more time on your store.
-> I suggest you can add your store blog. Blog gives you the chance to make important substance for your clients. Utilize this as a promoting strategy to manage movement back to your site. Blog make better Your Website's SEO , Increase Traffic to Your Website through inbound links.
-> You can improve your Testimonials. Testimonials take the spotlight away from the seller, and shine it on the customer. Adding client testimonials to your website can be an extremely effective way to establish trust and strengthen your company's reputation. They are extremely powerful tools when it comes to strengthening your branding.
-> You can increase your followers through social media.
Thanks for your feedback. I've started implementing some of these changes one step at a time. I'm also working on adding better designs and photos of my merch.
Connect your PayPal account to allow your customers to checkout using the PayPal gateway a...By Ollie Jul 28, 2022