FROM CACHE - en_header

Feedback On My Store

Weyday
Tourist
6 0 1

Hey Guys,

We've successfully launched our online store a few days back. We'd very much like to get feedback from you guys.

Website

Thanks in advance.

Replies 5 (5)
CutOutWiz
Navigator
426 29 146

Hello @Weyday , Hope you are well. 

Hope you are well. For an owner with very little experience, you have done a pretty good job. I must say your aesthetic eye is very keen. Here are some feedbacks you could consider adding:

• Banner

Your banner looks very good and matches your theme and product. Consider, however, adding a Shop Now button to your banner, which will take you directly to the relevant product page. 

It is a good idea to have multiple slides on your banner (each should stay for around 5seconds) for each product type and have the CTA buttons for each slide redirect the customer to a different product page

• Product Images

Because this is an online store and people cannot touch and feel your products before buying them, they rely heavily on product images, which is why the images have to look top-notch. 

misaligned and wrinkledmisaligned and wrinkled

The length of the sleeves is not properly aligned and the products have wrinkles on them that make the products look unattractive.

Especially for this kind of product, it is a good idea to have multiple images of the product, from multiple angles, so that the customer can have a feel of what they are buying. If you are looking for an image processing company that will solve all your needs, you can check out CutOutWiz

• Product Descriptions

People always don’t know everything about a product beforehand. When they see a product or show interest in a product, they want to know more about the different aspects and specifications of the product. If product descriptions fail to provide people with enough information about the product and fail to create an appeal for the product, the visitors won’t buy the product. So, provide elaborate and appealing product descriptions to every product to increase your sales.

• Chatbot:

You will be surprised how much you can benefit from a chatbot. It can collect your necessary customer data, help you analyze which stuffs are trending or in more demand, and overall solve your problems by answering common questions so you won't have to.

• Testimonials

Customers read user reviews more than they read product descriptions. If they find that 50 other people have liked your product and have purchased from you, it helps your credibility and they feel safer buying from you. So try to add some reviews of your products and services to your homepage.

Hope this helps you. If you find it useful, leave a like to let me know! Happy Selling! Thank you and the Very Best of Luck to you!

If you found this helpful, leave a Like to let me know.
If this answers your question, please rate this as an accepted solution 🙂

M, from the Business Development Team of
Cutoutwiz
PageFly
Shopify Partner
2855 395 1742

Hi @Weyday, I'm from PageFly team

Congratulations on your new store, It's a very cool store, in my opinion.

This is what I really like about your store.

1. You have great hero banners and clear CTA. The moment I landed on your site, the first banner got my attention about mega sales, and really want to click on it to know more

vvv.jpg

2. You know how to display your collections on the home page. It's very easy for visitors to keep track of what you offer them on the homepage, your content is very organized.

3. For the collection pages, I like the way to categorize your products into many sections and you use color swatch for your products, which is very good because customers can see the wide range of products you can offer before they even actually click on your products. And I like the product titles as well, very specific and fun.

fdgf.jpg

4. Your product page is great. You have a good enough number of variant images for each product. I like how you organize the size chart, description, shipping info, and even wash instruction; they are very useful and easy to find. 

Later when you have more sales, you can display reviews on the product pages to build more trust for your products and your service.

5. You have a sticky menu bar, which is good for navigation. Since you have a lot of products and collections, people would love to navigate quickly to other pages and the sticky header helped you with that

However, this an issue with the loading speed on the mobile version, I did a test on Google PageSpeed Insights, and the score for mobile ver is not so high, so you should pay attention to the loading speed of your site because it affects the conversion rate a lot. Many people will abandon their carts if your store has a slow loading speed.

vdbv.jpg

What you can do is to resize your images, remove unnecessary CSS, and Javascript to improve the speed.

We have a guide on how to improve the site speed of a Shopify store, you can read it if you are interested. 

And that's my feedback. Your store is cool, in general. 

If you find this feedback helpful, you can give it a like or mark it as a solution. Best of luck!

If you find it helpful, please let me know by giving it a like or marking it as a solution.

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Back-to-School Marketing Ideas of Best Platforms To Sell Online. 

Weyday
Tourist
6 0 1

Thank you so much for your feedback. We'll surely consider your inputs.

AllFetch
Shopify Partner
713 68 272

Hi @Weyday

Have seen your site and it looks great. 

However, here are some of my suggestions for you:

- Consider adding CTA buttons for your banners. It will help your customers know where to reach out to your product pages. 

- I think you should set up those buttons that show the shopping benefits at your store. Of course, when your customers click on those buttons.  

ConveyLego0612_0-1609821284634.png

- Have seen your Instagram account, and it seems you're building it. In the future, if you want to show the Instagram content on your site, you can add an Instagram gallery to do that. 

This app will help you do that: Shoppable Instagram Gallery. 

- On both your product pages and cart pages, you should add more reviews ASAP. Photo reviews would be great. 

Also, you should encourage your customers to leave reviews. 

- On your product pages, you should add:

+ The Buy Now button 

+ The Sticky Add to Cart

+ More Upsell and Cross-sell methods like Product bundle. 

- In the future, if you want to provide your customers with PDF invoices, the app Drag and Drop PDF invoice will help you create many unique templates. 

I think you're doing great. Stay tuned to see how your store works. 

Hope this helps!

Happy selling, 

AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service - Serving 15.000+ active merchants.
- We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

Click Like and Accept as Solution if you like! Want to customize your store, contact us at support@allfetch.com
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 730

Hello @Weyday, I hope you are doing good! your store looks great & professional. Here are some inputs from my side:

The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it -and here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.

- Add categories in the header menu.

- Add announcement bars or timers to promote your offers on the store.  AiTrillion has pre-designed templates of announcement bar, timer & sales motivator bars.

Showcase reviews on the home page or create an exclusive page that will build more trust in visitors.

Start giving loyalty points on activities like on signing up, allowing for push notifications, follow or share on social media, on birthdays, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increase the retention rate.

- Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

Overall your store looks great & professional. 

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps! 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.