FROM CACHE - en_header

Feedback on my store

alan711
1 0 0

Hello,

I’ve recently been gaining much traffic through Facebook ads and have made a few sales but I receive so much more traffic than I do sales. (Gizmolet.com)

Would you guys kindly give me some honest feedback, I’m not sure if my product descriptions cause people to leave or if it’s the checkout portion or the price. I appreciate it, thank you!

Replies 5 (5)
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
3012 181 488

Dear @alan711 

Congratulations on your store!

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Improve your store speed for mobile 

gizmospeed.png

• Add Non text Logo & Favicon
  • At footer

gizfooter.png

• Text missing

giztext missing.png

• Add Custom Slider(Hero banners) with Call to Action
  • Add Custom search - Customize the search icon with a toggle effect so the search form slides out when user clicks on the icon. Makes your site look neat.
  • Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust
  • Highlight your USP and Need to do SEO
  • A sticky cart icon or sticky checkout bar reduces cart abandonment and engages the customer in your store.
  • Add Promotional banner on collection page
  • Product page layout needs to improve

productpage1.pngprodutpage2.png

• Do Cart Page Modification : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc.
Click Here to Hire Shopify Store Customization Experts
Boost Conversions & Average Order Value with this
Best App for Sticky Add To Cart
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 730

Hello @alan711, I hope you are doing well! here are some suggestions:

- Product page looks good. You should work on the layout of the home page. 

The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram shop & feed

- Add newsletter Subscription with automatic emails with thankyou and discount coupon.

- Add a discount popup with a discount code to entice customers. 

- You should add customer engagement tools in your store like a loyalty rewards program, web push notification, live chat.

Web push notification turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It can be sent even when customers are not in your store and bring back the lost customer to your store.

Add a countdown timer to create curiosity among customers to make a purchase.

Start using loyalty programs for customers for every action they take on your store. A loyalty program entices your visitors to keep engaged with your product and website. In Fact, you can rewards loyalty points to your store visitors when they "allow" your push notification opt-in or when they share your store on social media and a lot of other activities.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps! 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
CutOutWiz
Navigator
426 29 146

Hello @alan711 

Hope you are doing well! Your shop looks very neat and organized. Good job is done there. The theme matches your products very well.

Banner: 

It is a good idea to have multiple slides on your banner (each should stay for around 5seconds) for each product type and have the CTA buttons for each slide redirect the customer to a different product page.

Chatbot:

You will be surprised how much you can benefit from a chatbot. It can collect your necessary customer data, help you analyze which stuffs are trending or in more demand, and overall solve your problems by answering common questions so you won't have to.

Newsletter

A good idea is to have your newsletter as a popup so that it shows up when the customer enters the home page. This will make it more visible and attract more people to your newsletter from where you can target more interested people.. 

Testimonials

Customers read user reviews more than they read product descriptions. If they find that 50 other people have liked your product and have purchased from you, it helps your credibility and they feel safer buying from you. So try to add some reviews of your products and services to your homepage.

About Us

People tend to buy more from people they can easily relate to. If you share your journey, your goals, and your aspirations with your customers, it will be easier for people to connect with you. If you can create an emotional connection with your visitors, people are sure to buy products from you.

Hope this helps you. If you find it useful, leave a like to let me know! Happy Selling! Thank you and the Very Best of Luck to you!

If you found this helpful, leave a Like to let me know.
If this answers your question, please rate this as an accepted solution 🙂

M, from the Business Development Team of
Cutoutwiz
PageFly
Shopify Partner
2881 398 1749

Hi @alan711 

Your store looks nice to me but there're rooms for improvement:

On Home page

- Some text that tells about your store would be nice:  above-the-fold area would create the very first impression and almost everyone who lands on your store would see it. The issue here is your-above-the-fold area neither tells anything about you, nor your products. At first, I thought you sold home decor goods, but after scrolling down I will see cameras, airpod, laptop case, etc. It could be the case with some of your store visitors too.

=> I'd suggest you have a slideshow banner and text on each banner to introduce your products.

PageFly_0-1610435532134.png

- Add 1 more benefit about return or refund, and add a background color for it to separate it from the product above

PageFly_1-1610436018312.png

- Also as @MS-WEB-DESIGNER suggested, please check your store speed. I also recommend you implement lazy loading, the feature can help improve page speed a lot.

Cart page:

- Not so many visitors will land here as you have popup to lead people directly to check out, but for any reason they land here, I'd recommend you remove Clear cart button and make to Proceed to checkout button more prominent: as we don't want people to Clear cart, we want them go to check out. 

Also, I am confused about Coupon area and Discount / Apply area: aren't they the same?

PageFly_2-1610437226612.png

- The popup after add to cart: you can experiment exchanging the background color between 2 buttons as for me the black one is more eye-catching but we definitely want them to click on Check out.

PageFly_3-1610437406387.png

I hope those ideas can be useful. If they are, please give me a 'like'. 

Thank you very much and I wish you the best of luck!

If you find it helpful, please let me know by giving it a like or marking it as a solution.

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Back-to-School Marketing Ideas of Best Platforms To Sell Online. 

MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
3012 181 488

Thank you for mentioned @PageFly 🙂🙂

Click Here to Hire Shopify Store Customization Experts
Boost Conversions & Average Order Value with this
Best App for Sticky Add To Cart