Feedback on my store?

azurlifestyle
1 0 1

Store is www.azurlifestyle.com  - any feedback helps! Thank you

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3998 238 725

Hello @azurlifestyle, I hope you are doing well! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

- Improve the header menu and footer menu. Add policies like shipping, privacy policy in the footer menu. 

- Add a call to action button on the banner image of the home page.

- Add a favicon.

You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications, share/ follow on social media. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you will give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases which increase sales and help in retaining your customers.

- Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when customers are not in your store without getting their email address. It also helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

- Add a section of trending, new arrivals products on the home page.

- Showcase reviews on the home page. 

Setup Product recommendations on product pages as well as cart pages.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
2877 180 493

Dear @azurlifestyle 

Congratulations on your store!

Hope the following suggestion will help you

• Add favicon
  • Speed need to improve for mobile

azurspeed.png

• Add Custom Slider(Hero banners) with Call to Action
  • At footer: Remove "Powered by Shopify" , Open Instagram profile at new tab, Add all policy documents with other important links
  • Add Promotional banner on collection page
  • Product page layout needs to improve

• Improve your SEO
  • Do paid retarget marketing 

Click Here to Hire Shopify Store Customization Experts
Boost Conversions & Average Order Value with this
Best App for Sticky Add To Cart
0 Likes

Hi @azurlifestyle 

This is PageFly - a Free Shopify Landing Page Builder. I would love to provide my recommendation for your store based on 4 years of providing solutions for over 80.000 active Shopify merchants.

I have some recommendations below

Add a favicon to your store

This is one of the great things to make your store unique. You can check this tutorial here https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/online-store/os/using-themes/change-the-layout/theme-settings/add...

1. Home page

1.1 Make the menu sticky

A sticky menu header helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the menu anytime they want. Especially, the menu has a search bar, and making a search bar prominent is very important. This helps customers feel rest assured and they can search anytime when they scroll up or down on the home page.

1.2 Add the CTA button on the banner image

Azur Lifestyle 2021-02-15 15-42-03.png

A primary call to action button is one of the important things for a home page of an online store.

With this button, you will redirect customers to the page you want them to take action mostly. It can redirect to a collection page, or a product page, etc. This really helps to increase the conversion rate for your store.

You can increase the font size of the text "azur" as well as the slogan/ description "Clothing, Accessories, Lifestyle".

Or you can move the slideshow of the bottom to the top. There are 3 slides, each slide is for each description and also add CTA for each slide.

1.3 Add testimonial - customer reviews

You can show rating stars for each product. 

Or you can use the Slideshow to display customer's reviews. Let's consult my Stella template

Stella – PageFly 2020-12-09 09-11-17.pngOr another way to display reviews as well as encourage your customers to leave a review is using third-party apps. You can use Loox or Yotpo app to review widgets with photos gallery because both of them integrate with PageFly already. 

1.4 Add a section to introduce your store

I highly recommend you should add a section to introduce your store to customers. I notice that you have an About us page so you should take the content from that page and add an image.

1.5 Display social media

As usual, social media is one of the effective ways to get more traffic and make a good connection with your customers. By displaying social media such as Instagram (or Facebook, Twitter) and constantly updating the feed.

2. Collection page

https://azurlifestyle.com/collections/all

2.1 Add a secondary hover image on each product image

I recommend you should add a secondary hover image. By adding secondary hover images on each product image, customers can see a different image of each product and this provides more information as a visual aspect for customers and this also helps them to compare different products in a collection. 

2.2 Use the Load more button instead of Pagination

Products – Azur Lifestyle 2021-02-15 15-51-11.png

Instead of switching to many pages, go and back, you can replace the pagination with a Load more button. Therefore, customers do not have to change too many pages to see all products, they can press the Load more button to see all products on 1 page. This helps customers easily compare many products and see the wide range of your collection.

3. Product page

I take this page for example https://azurlifestyle.com/products/the-fiji-flip-flops

3.1 Provide 3-5 images from different angles

It can’t be denied that customers easily have an overview of products when shopping in physical stores, therefore, when they shopping online, we need to make them feel the same. This is the reason why providing images from different angles, and in-scales is very important. Because if your store doesn’t show off enough images for customers to illustrate, they will be hesitant to take action. This product is also presented on a human model, and of course, this is a good point.

2.2 Add You may also like section

I recommend you can use Upsell Cross-sell to add a You may also like section below. This helps customers look for more choices and they can buy more, this helps to increase the conversion rate for your store. You can use Bold Bundles, this app also integrates with PageFly.

2.3 Add rating stars or review gallery

As mentioned above, reviews are very important for an online store. Many customers will take action immediately when they see many good reviews of the products.

And by adding a review gallery, your customers also can leave their reviews too.

What helps you to build your store more easily is a page builder. It would be a good choice for you to have attractive and powerful pages quickly and you will have lots more time focusing on marketing strategies, so you can consider checking PageFly. I also have a post of feedback on good factors of a high-converting store, you can check here

https://community.shopify.com/c/Feedback-On-My-Store/Store-Feedback-by-Shopify-Expert/td-p/1036094

Above are my recommendations for your store and it's really important to customize attractive and unique pages to increase conversion rate. 

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!

PageFly.

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.