FROM CACHE - en_header

Feedback on my store

CallanNichols
2 0 0

Hi Everyone, 

I have just launched my first e-commerce store. It is a hypoallergenic jewellery brand that provides nickel-free jewellery. My purpose in setting up the brand can be found on the website under "about euphoria" i would love some feedback on the store, what do you think? what do you think i can improve? and if you suffer from skin irritation when you wear jewellery feel free to have a browse or recommend some jewellery you would be interested in? at hello@shop-euphoria.co.uk

my website is: https://shop-euphoria.co.uk

Thanks again 

Callan

Reply 1 (1)
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @CallanNichols, I hope you are doing well! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

- Display the collection list on the homepage i.e the 'Rings', 'Necklaces', 'Earrings'.

- Add a review carousel on the homepage.

- Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions.

- Add a referral program. Referral marketing is a cost-effective way to gain new and loyal customers. Because people are social creatures, individuals that are referred to your company are much more likely to remain loyal customers.

You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications, sharing or following on social media. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you will give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases which increases sales and helps in retaining your customers.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.