FROM CACHE - en_header

Feedback On My Store

Azy
1 0 0
Hello everyone,

I have started a new website, check out and give me feedback on it, any feedback would be highly appreciated.

www.wonderkartz.com

Thanks,

Azzy

Replies 3 (3)
LitExtension
Shopify Partner
4103 820 868

Hi @Azy,

You guys are doing very well! you have a nice logo, great navigation and many images enough for customers to choose,...

I have some recommendations for you that I think it would help your website better as follows:

- Add CTA to your notification bar. You already have an attractive notification so just utilize it and link it to your featured products or any promotional campaigns you have. 

Ảnh chụp Màn hình 2021-03-18 lúc 11.17.26.png

- Add Live chat: Adding a live chat to your website can enhance both your sales and customer support efforts. Basically, we live in pretty fast times and this is the reason why consumers prefer using live chat. It provides fast response times. Moreover, a live chat on your site can also generate and store incredibly valuable data about your customers because you will know what customers ask before making a purchase and common issues customers might have after using your product. This data can be valuable to improve your marketing efforts and product.  development

-  Make Your selling points highlighted: When I scroll down, the selling points don't attract me. I only see it when I try to read the information carefully. 

Ảnh chụp Màn hình 2021-03-18 lúc 11.34.32.png

Please hit like or mark as a solution if you find my comments helpful. Thanks and Good luck. 

LitExtension - #1 Shopping Cart Migration Expert
If our answer is helpful then please accept as solution!
Get your 1-month Shopify free trial from LitExtension. CONTACT US!
Are you looking for a solution to migrate to Shopify? Try our FREE DEMO now!
Growave
Shopify Partner
1558 54 438

Hello, @Azy 

It is Growave. I must say brilliant job is made on your store - visual appeal is outstanding, fonts are kept through the site, logo and favicon are neat to recognize and also pop-up reviews are conspicuous.

And here are my recommendations to engage customers and build strong brand loyalty.

1. Optimize the page speed. It will reduce the bounce rate due to the slow load time. Find more information what to fix:

https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwonderkartz.com%2F&tab=mob...

Growave_0-1616042760248.jpeg

1. I highly recommend you add the Loyalty and Rewards program. Your niche allows you to build strategy for Customer retention. Growave’s Loyalty program has a big amount of tools to motivate clients to purchase more often in order to earn valuable rewards. Encourage customers to continue investing in the program by giving them welcome points when they create an account, allowing for push notifications, follow or share on social media, on birthdays, visiting a store, leaving a review. Surely every feature can be adjusted by your desire.

2. Growave offers Wishlist App to reduce shopping cart abandonment and fulfill sales from customers who showed intent but didn't end up purchasing. Let your customers to create wish lists boards for different goals like “Dining room”, “For babies” etc. Based on customers’ wishlists our App allows to send personalised emails to inform clients about which product is on sale, back in stock and running out stock.

If you would be interested, you can try out Growave for free to see what value we can bring to your business. Good Luck!

To test Growave for free including reviews, wishlist, loyalty and rewards, referrals and much more under one dashboard, press Growave

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 730

Hello @Azy, I hope you are doing well! Sachin here, from the AiTrillion Team at Shopify. Thanks for posting! I've taken a look at your store, and here are some inputs from my side:

- In the first fold of the homepage, add a banner image with a call to action button on it. Add an attractive banner image to grab visitors' attention. 

- Your store looks professional and aesthetically appealing.

- Add a review carousel on the homepage. 

- You should maximize customer engagement in your store. If your store will be engaging then it will help you to engage the traffic coming to your store and convert the traffic into customers. Add customer engagement tools:

• Make sure to use email marketing automation to reach your customers. Use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action. When they sign up, automatically welcome email and thank you email is sent. This helps you to retarget your customers according to their buying behavior and browsing behavior & helps you to automate your store and eliminate lots of manual work. 
  • Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when customers are not in your store without getting their email addresses. It also helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.
  • Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.