Feedback on my store

LourianBeauty
Tourist
12 0 0

Hi all, my name is Oksana and I am currently working on my lash business. I have started working on my website and this is my first time! I wanted to get some feedback on it! I will leave the link below. Thanks so much!!!

https://lourianbeauty.com/?key=b448953020521a352c12ff27f636332688c91782b6f4a4e248416229f22ad7c3&prev... 

0 Likes

Hi @LourianBeauty ,

I love your niche products and your logo. It seems that you haven't finished the website yet. Here are some of my suggestions for you:

• Add a favicon to your website. Having a favicon visible on customers' browser tabs, bookmarks,...helps your users save time by allowing them to identify and browse your website without difficulties. Moreover, if you don’t have a favicon on your website then you may miss out on the chance of being bookmarked on the Chrome browser, indirectly missing out on one of many search ranking signals. Also, A favicon will help users identify with your brand easily.

Ảnh chụp Màn hình 2021-03-18 lúc 10.36.31.png

• Add CTA to your background : CTA plays an important role in converting your visitors into customers. 

Ảnh chụp Màn hình 2021-03-18 lúc 10.34.42.png

• Product page

- Add more pictures for products ( 3-5 images) and add CTA beneath the products.Ảnh chụp Màn hình 2021-03-18 lúc 10.59.50.png

- Add reviews, user rating average: Actually, the consumers buy products online so they can't try them on or observe, touch them directly so reviews play an important role in customers' purchase decisions.   

• Footer: Add your social media, it would help you have loyal customers when they follow you and interact with you. 

Please hit like or mark as a solution if you find my comments helpful. Thanks and Good luck. 

LitExtension - #1 Shopping Cart Migration Expert
If our answer is helpful then please accept as solution!
Are you looking for a solution to migrate to Shopify? Contact us for further assistance.
Try our FREE DEMO now!
LourianBeauty
Tourist
12 0 0

Thank you so much for the feedback!! 

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3982 237 721

Hello @LourianBeauty, I hope you are doing well! Sachin here, from the AiTrillion Team at Shopify. Thanks for posting! I've taken a look at your store, and I have provided you the feedback before. You can check the feedback below again. Below are some areas of improvement that you can work on:

The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.

- Add a favicon.

- You should have a wide range of products. Internet shoppers will likely spend more time and more money on your online store if you have a wide variety of products to offer. If you only have a limited range of offerings, you might miss out on making sales.

- Add a footer menu.

- You need to engage your visitors coming to your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add a web push notification which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term.

Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.

- You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes