FROM CACHE - en_header

Feedback on my store

Klubo555
Explorer
54 0 21

Hi, after almost half a year I feel satisfied when I see how it looks. Can I get some feedback with maybe some tips what to add/what I am missing or what is bad?

Thank you for your time.

https://four-leggedpets.com/

Replies 3 (3)
EthanBeaith
Tourist
11 0 1

One of the best stores I've seen the only thing I would change about it is the first part about supporting shelters, the wording is a little confusing. Other than that your doing an amazing job keep it up

Klubo555
Explorer
54 0 21

Oh, thank you for that reply, it's kind 🙂 You mean that purple shadow around text?

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @Klubo555, I hope you are doing well! Sachin here, from the AiTrillion Team at Shopify. Thanks for posting! I've taken a look at your store, and see that your store's overall appearance is visually appealing. Here are some inputs from my side:

The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it -and here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.

Setup product recommendations on product pages as well as cart pages.

- Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.

You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.

Also, add a web push notification. It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It can be sent even when customers are not in your store and bring back the lost customer to your store. You can also send an abandoned cart push notification, it helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.