FROM CACHE - en_header

Feedback on my Store

Fitscaped
1 0 0

Hey guys,

I first created my shopify store about 2 months ago. I have tweaked my design and I have been driving traffic to my website but I still have zero sales. Could you please review my store and tell me if I should make any changes? Thanks 🙂

Www.Fitscaped.com 

Replies 4 (4)
PageFly
Shopify Partner
2887 404 1753

Hi @Fitscaped 

About the design, I think you've been making good changes, the pages look professional and clean.

But I have some suggestions and want to share with you:

- The pop-up shows up too soon: it's quite subjective, but I hadn't managed to read the text on banner before the pop-up appear and tell me to subscribe => delay a bit more so visitors can browse your products, have some trust on you, so they maybe more likely to subscribe.

- Add FOMO effect: you have on-sale products, why don't add some urgency to to them. For example: Limited time on sale, Low in stock,... by using Countdown timer or product labels telling that if the visitors aren't hurry up, they will miss the deal.

- Add 1 section about the benefits of buying from you: like Free Shipping, 30-day money back guarantee, etc. It will catch the attention from the visitors, and they know why they should buy from you.

Something like this:

PageFly_0-1617674687431.png

- Add 1 more section on home page about testimonials: It's all about building trust, you can test if it can bring any positive impact on your sales

- Avoid using too many text for product description: You can use bullet points, and better images and videos or instead of explaining all at once by text, create some sections and explain each of them with images to better engage the visitors

PageFly_1-1617674781818.png

We have some more tips on personalized the product page here https://pagefly.link/mvEbsRGE you can check it out for more ideas to optimize.

Also, let's check the google analytics to check where your visitors come from, where they bounce, how many pages they browse... from the data, you can have more ideas to experiment.

Hope you find something useful from my answer. If you do, please give me a 'like'

Thank you so much and I wish you the best of luck!

If you find it helpful, please let me know by giving it a like or marking it as a solution.

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Back-to-School Marketing Ideas of Best Platforms To Sell Online. 

LitExtension
Shopify Partner
4152 833 876

Hi @Fitscaped 

Good day.

I have some recommendations as follows:

- You should have a fixed menu bar that will help users navigate to the other pages easily, and they will 't have to scroll up and down again and again whenever they want to explore your website more.

Ảnh chụp Màn hình 2021-04-06 lúc 10.04.39.png

- Align the text

Ảnh chụp Màn hình 2021-04-06 lúc 10.11.26.png

- Add CTA  and highlight the sale. It's quite difficult to see the sale program. 

Ảnh chụp Màn hình 2021-04-06 lúc 10.12.14.png

Please hit like or mark as a solution if you find my comments helpful. Thanks and Good luck.

LitExtension - #1 Shopping Cart Migration Expert
If our answer is helpful then please accept as solution!
Get your 1-month Shopify free trial from LitExtension. CONTACT US!
Are you looking for a solution to migrate to Shopify? Try our FREE DEMO now!
Tangsloot
2 0 1

The shop looks nice, but I wanted to know where you were located in case I could collect from you and it took a lot of searching to find you were in Dublin.

Im also looking at how to include local pick up in my page and Im checking out lots of stores to see if that's an option to check before committing to payment.

Does anyone know if this is an option

thanks and all the best in fitness.

VitaF
Shopify Partner
159 2 25

Hello!

I believe you have already received quite some feedback and have many things to consider.

What I would suggest additionally is to think a little more about your FAQ page. Currently it’s not very informative yet it could be a part of your page that will make your customers more interested in buying your products.

Think of the FAQ page in SEO perspective as well. It’s a clever way to make sure your store stands out in search engines and you can integrate various links on your FAQ page so customers would browse around your store more.

Check out this article to understand better how your FAQ page could benefit your store. Good luck! 🙂

Helpcenterapp