FROM CACHE - en_header

Feedback on my store?

RoyaltyFriends
Tourist
5 0 2

Hi everyone,

I would kindly appreciate if we have some honest opinion on our online pet store:

https://royaltyfriends.com/

Thank you in advance.

Replies 4 (4)
RichardNguyen
Shopify Partner
1368 193 871

Hi @RoyaltyFriends,

I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Landing Page Builder.

Congrats on your new store. As a pet lover, I have to say that I am quite impressed when first looking at your store and bet you must have put a lot of efforts into it. I would like to give you some feedback with the hope that it would be helpful to you:

I- Home page

- You should make a sticky header- a fixed menu bar will help users navigate to the other pages easily, and they will not need to scroll back and forth anytime they need to visit a page.

RichardNguyen_0-1617932747219.png

- Implementing Testimonials like customer reviews, video testimonials... should be taken into consideration since it is an effective way in expanding your brand trust.

II- Collection page

- Actually I love your collection page and just wanna give you my own opinion about using "Quick View". Normally, I would not recommend using "Quick View" since sometimes, it might cause users confusions and unexpected results like mistaking "Quick View" for product pages that users are likely to miss important product information given on the product pages...Instead, it would be better to make the list item thumbnails the right size to begin with and have secondary hover thumbnails. By doing so, it will enable users to compare products in the list at a glance.

In general, your store is professional and attractive, I hope it will take off and get more sales.

Above is my recommendation on your store. If you find it helpful please hit LIKE and MARK AS SOLUTION. 

Best of luck! 

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Or our new series to Build The Perfect Mobile-Friendly Store.

PeteElite
Tourist
6 0 1

My feedback is that I really like your store!

AllFetch
Shopify Partner
713 68 272

Hi @RoyaltyFriends

I'm Richard from AllFetch. 

Have seen your store, and it looks great. Here are some of my comments for you: 

- Having more product banners (sliders). For example, you can add more sliders that show some specific products. 

- Add a CTA button for this section.

AllFetch_0-1617939419009.png

- This section should be bigger. 

AllFetch_1-1617939705492.png

- On your homepage, I think you can add:

+ Instagram gallery. Have seen your Instagram account and it's not related to your business. I need you to change it first. 

After that, having an Instagram gallery for your store is a good idea to show the content. Check this app to have one: Shoppable Instagram Gallery.

+ Review section to increase your social proof. 

- On your product pages, you should:

+ Move the product images to the right a little bit. 

AllFetch_2-1617940454224.png

+ Use more Upsell or Cross-sell methods. For example, Product Bundles or Frequently Bought Together. 

+ Have a button to help your customers go back faster. 

AllFetch_3-1617943845475.png

Besides your online store, is everything ok? Like your marketing plan, the market needs. You should also focus on that. 

If you want to have some changes to your store, you can contact us via support@allfetch.com

Hope this helps!

Happy selling, 

AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service - Serving 15.000+ active merchants.
- We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

Click Like and Accept as Solution if you like! Want to customize your store, contact us at support@allfetch.com
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @RoyaltyFriends, I hope you are doing well! Sachin here, from the AiTrillion Team at Shopify. Thanks for posting! I've taken a look at your store, your store's overall appearance is visually appealing and here are some suggestions:

- Make sure to use email marketing automation to reach your customers. Use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action. When they sign up, automatically welcome email and thank you email is sent. This helps you to retarget your customers according to their buying behavior and browsing behavior & helps you to automate your store and eliminate lots of manual work. 

Make sure to enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.

Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

- You have an amazing collection. 

Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions.

Overall, your store looks appealing and professional.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.