Hi all, I'm so excited to join the Shopify community.
I've launched my website 4 weeks ago, the first week I got 1 sale per day, after that I had in total 2 sales, I'm sharing here my website https://byckle.com/ and I would really appreciate it if there would be anyone that can help me, and tell me with what I should improve my site.
Thanks to all of you in advance!
Your idea of the web layout is good, so here I want to add more details to help you make the store perfect and increase conversion rate:
1, Make sure the banner captures the most attention.
2, Use professional realistic images and legible button
3, Add filter to your product page so customers can quickly sort out what they want to buy
4, Use Load More button instead of Pagination.
When we use Pagination, the products on the last page is less likely to be bought
Overall, your store looks pretty amazing and professional - I hope my suggestions can make it look even better.
For guidance in running a business online, you can take a look at our Academy which collects instruction from our top experts in e-commerce. If you need help to build your store easily, you can try using our PageFly page builder.
Hope your business is successful and gains more sales everyday!
If you find it helpful, please let me know by giving it a like or marking it as a solution.
PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.
Check our Back-to-School Marketing Ideas of Best Platforms To Sell Online.
- Add these sections on the homepage:
- Add a call to action button like 'Shop Now' on the banner image of the homepage. You can also add a title of 'GET 20% OFF ON FIRST PURCHASE' with a call to action button 'USE CODE FIRST20'.
- Add a review carousel on the homepage. It helps in building trust with other visitors.
- Add web push notifications, they are clickable rich content messages sent to the customer’s device by a website or a web app. It can be delivered to your customer’s device, mobile or desktop, even when he is not on your website. It can be used in retargeting with push notifications including browse abandonment, retargeting users abandoning the shopping cart, activating dormant users with offers, retaining users with personalized content, and more.
- Make sure to use email marketing automation to reach your customers. Use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action. When they sign up, automatically welcome email and thank you email is sent. This helps you to retarget your customers according to their buying behavior and browsing behavior & helps you to automate your store and eliminate lots of manual work.
If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
Connect your PayPal account to allow your customers to checkout using the PayPal gateway a...By Ollie Jul 28, 2022