https://nursenails.myshopify.com/

Thanks!

Nurse Nails

0 Likes
waytoapps
Navigator
381 29 156

Hello @KaneDoesListen 

Hope you are doing well. Your store looks nice ad here are few suggestions.

Add a Favicon which helps to find you when customers have multiple tabs in their browser.

Add a nice Logo which gives Identity and Separates from the competition.

Make a Sticky header for easy navigation. It helps customer to find you when they have multiple tabs in their browser.

Change About> Home on the Header section and add separate About us page.

Mention Contact details of your store with Contact us page, which builds trust on your store.

Add terms and other shipping, refund policies to the Footer section.

You can promote your products with word of mouth strategy. Boost your sales with the app from the shopify app store  which helps to increase your sales further. Improve your conversions by directly reaching those who close to your customers.

There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.

Thanks,
Waytoapps

I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Page Builder. First of all, congratulations on your store. So I've checked your store and I have some feedback on it, and I hope it helps.

Favicon 

Favicon serves as branding for your website. Its main purpose is to help visitors locate your page easier when they have multiple tabs open.

Home Page 

RichardNguyen_0-1626026140244.png

Firstly, your menu bar could be more diversified to optimize your product page. You have some essential tabs: About, Shop.  I would suggest you add some more tabs such as: Contact us, featured collections, FAQs, or even product categories. That will make your customers to get know you better. Therefore, their buying journey is much more enjoyable. 

Add Sticky Header

I would suggest you use ONE sticky header. A sticky menu header helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the menu anytime they want. 

CTA Button 

It’s such a loss if you don’t have a “Shop Now” button on your banner. It urges visitors to make the purchase and a great way to optimize your home page

RichardNguyen_1-1626026233037.png

You can check out our templates for more inspiration for your page. Feel free to check our blog article as well. A Page Builder can be seen as a good choice for you to have an attractive and powerful page quickly. You will have lots more time focusing on strategies. 

You can consider checking PageFly - Free Page Builder to create a more impressive look for your store to really increase conversion, also please take a look at this guide from PageFly, hope it helps!

If you think my answer was useful, please like and mark it as a solution. Thank you and best of luck!

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Get insightful tips to hit more sales in upcoming BFCM.

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4015 241 732

Hey @KaneDoesListenThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. I would love to share my thoughts for your store based on 9 years of experience with Shopify and hope that my sharing will help you improve your store performance:

Issue with navigation- Make your store easy to navigate. Add a sticky header with a drop-down menu. If your store will be easy to navigate it will help you to reduce the bounce rate.

- Add footer menu. You should add links like shipping, privacy, returns & refund policy, contact us, about us page. 

- You need to work on the homepage layout. Recommended layout for a single product store: banner image (with a call to action button)- Product image with call to action buttons and little details- engaging product video- review carousel.

- The font isn't right. Use the font Arial. 

AiTrillion_0-1626095125912.png

Add an announcement bar with a call to action button on it to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on & make them take action from it.

- Add a review section on the product page. Reviews are a very important tool in eCommerce to build trust with other visitors. 

Add trust badges in your store. With the help of trust badges, customers will know that all the processes taking place are safe and secure. 

Add a newsletter sign-up popup with a discount code to entice customers to sign up and get a discount code on their first purchase. This will help you to capture more email addresses so you can target them later on via email campaigns.

To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app. 

P.S- Free plan available.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1050 142 343

Hey @KaneDoesListen,

Congratulations on the launch of your store! I've taken a look through and have some feedback for you.

screencapture-nursenails-myshopify-2021-07-12-10_26_48.png

HOMEPAGE BANNER
That main banner area is prime real estate for selling.  One of the keys of selling is getting inside your customers head, what problem do they have that you can solve? Or what is it that they desire that you provide? Use words or phrases that they do to show that you understand their needs. We recommend using this type of text in your banner. For the format, we recommend having a professional photo of your products, a title introducing your brand or product, a line of text underneath that expands on your title and a call to action button such as "Shop Now". Here is an example:

EcomGeeks_0-1625765135293.png

BLURRY PHOTO
I noticed the photo in your homepage is blurry. This happens when you use an image that is too small for the given space. It will get stretched out to fill the area but when it does that you lose image quality and get that blurry/pixelated look. I’d recommend replacing your photo with better, high quality one.

LOGO
Your logo is one of those things that holds a lot of weight in how professional or unprofessional your store looks. I would highly recommend having a professional logo done up for your store, it’s a worthy investment. This is a service we offer so if you are interested, you can click here for more information.

Once your logo is finished, you can match the fonts and colors in your store to your logo. This is going to level up your store even more and make you look very professional.

PRODUCTS
Instead of having several variants under one product, split them up into individual products. This makes the listing look more appealing and helps the customer see at a glance what you have to offer. Leaving it like this won't get you clicks and will likely cause a high bounce rate.

screencapture-nursenails-myshopify-collections-all-2021-07-12-10_29_05.png

PRODUCTS
As you know, nails can be purchased offline in hundreds retail stores as well as online through thousands and thousands of online stores. When a person is searching for a nails in Google, big companies with massive marketing budgets are who is showing up in search results and who you are competing with for customers.

Now, a person can complete IF they give people a reason to purchase from them vs. the other guys. An example of this might be someone who sells locally, their "reason" as to why you should purchase from them vs the other guy is because they are local and a lot of people are passionate about shopping local. In addition to this, they can also get products to their customers faster and can offer incentives such as free local delivery.

I would think about all your "whys" and what sets you apart and use that in your marketing and in the text in your store.

SHIPPING
You need to add in an estimated shipping time at checkout. For some people, shipping time can be a deal breaker so they won’t proceed with their purchase without that information.
If you are concerned that displaying longer shipping times will turn people off, what I would say is long-term, you want happy customers so it's better to say up front, "hey, this could take up to 3-4 weeks to arrive" rather than not giving a shipping time and then getting an email 2 weeks later from an unhappy customer wondering where their package is. 

CONTACT PAGE
The contact page is one of the core pages that should be on every website. It’s a red flag to customers if there is no easy way to contact you. Shopify has made creating a contact page with a form really simple, here is how to do it:

SOCIAL MEDIA
I noticed you don’t have any social media links listed. Having an active social media presence adds trust to your brand. If there’s nothing about your brand online, it’s a red flag to your visitors. Potential customers are going to research before purchasing and one of the first places they are going to check is social media. Highly recommend getting on social media and adding those links to your Shopify store.

POLICIES
You need to add in your shipping policy, return policy, privacy and terms of service. Shopify has made this extremely easy, you can add them with a click of a button (except for shipping policy because it will vary depending on the store). After they are auto generated you can take a read through each one and adjust them as needed. Here is a video showing how to add them:

I will leave it at that for now but if you would like to talk to us 1-1, we offer sessions where we take a look at your store, identify the greatest issues holding you back, then provide solutions and advice. If you would like to book a session, you can do so here: https://calendly.com/ecomgeeks/1-1-session

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

0 Likes
KaneDoesListen
4 0 0

Hello @waytoapps 

Thank you for your suggestions.

When you mentioned " I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout" can you please advise which app you would recommend? As there are multiple options on the Shopify App Store, we are looking for the most aesthetically pleasing and cheapest option available.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards,

Adz & Em

0 Likes