Feedback on my store

joeydavies2021
1 0 0

Hey. I opened my store about a month ago and I've only had one sale. I don't understand why. I've spent about $100 on Facebook Ads which is getting some attention. But I only really get around 20 visitors a day and not any sales... I'm using different apps and everything but I'm really not sure and don't want to give up but I feel I'm going to have to if I don't start to make any conversions.

I don't really know what I'm doing wrong any advice? Hope you guys can help! Thanks.

STORE LINK:

www.bodyfix.store

0 Likes
Alex1freeman
Excursionist
13 1 0

I clicked through your store URL. You said you spent $100 for fb ads. Was that your daily ad budget? If so, that's ok about if not, a daily ads budget of $25 is the minimal if at all you want results. about your shopify store, I noticed the store was designed using a free theme layout. that kind of doesn't really attracts visitors. Get a premium theme for better view that will turn visitors into buyers. I suggest a motion theme will be good enough. https://themes.shopify.com/themes/motion/styles/classic.

That is the link of the premium theme. It's just $180. It is not that costly but I can get it for you at a cheaper rate if interested. as a shopify partner I will give you for $100 and integrate it for you.

Now another way to get visitors which can actually turn into buyers is email marketing campaign. I don't know if you have done this but email marketing is far cheaper to fb ads. You run it once and that's all. It will be automated to send details concerning your store to thousands of email gotten.

I hope this is helpful and I will need your s response

Regards

Alex

0 Likes

Hi
You need to work on your website performance’s speed. Low mobile page speed may kill your traffic and affect your conversion.

In order to Improve website speed we need to:
- Remove unnecessary code on a high priority basis.
- Compressed images or Defer off-screen images.
- Web Pages need to be Minified.
- Reduce JavaScript execution time
- Minimize main-thread work
- Beware of excessive liquid loops
- Decrease thumbnail image size
- Weigh the benefits of installing another app

as I have checked your site on page insight :

oscprofessional_0-1627451161563.png

for seo point of view you need:

Reduce your total page file size
PerformanceMedium Priority
Reduce length of title tag (to between 10 and 70 characters).
On-Page SEOMedium Priority
Update Link URLs to be more human and Search Engine readable
LinksLow Priority
Add Alt attributes to all images
On-Page SEOLow Priority
Create and link your Facebook Page
Social Low Priority
Create and link your Twitter profile
Social Low Priority
Use your main keywords across the important HTML tags
On-Page SEO Low Priority
Create and link associated Instagram profile
Social Low Priority
Create and link an associated YouTube channel
Social Low Priority
Create and link an associated LinkedIn profile
SocialLow Priority
Remove inline styles
Performance Low Priority
Review and Increase Font Sizes across devices
Usability Low Priority
Improve the size of tap targets

By fixing these issues, your website speed score can definitely improve. For more details please check and select the plan you wish to select -
https://www.oscprofessionals.com/shopify-performance-optimization/

visit our website or contact me on skype : 

Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com

If anything is missed out or unclear then don't hesitate to ask
Thank You!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Free Website Review and advice for sale from Hire us
Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
For Quick Chat Whats app | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87
0 Likes

Hello @joeydavies2021 ,

Personally I enjoyed viewing your shop it's really good.

Firstly coming to your Collection please try to Increase the products , then only the customer's will spend more time checking the products.

If you are interested you can please try importing products using this App.

Also i suggest you to add a Reward program.

Rewards and Credits :  If you want lifetime customers, you not only have to continuously prove that your product is worth what they’re paying for it, you also have to give them that something extra. Show them that you’re the expert in your field and reward them for their loyalty.
A loyalty program may also help you to stand out amongst your competition, giving you the upper hand and making you appear more customer-centric than other brands.

Here are some other benefits of a customer loyalty program:
-> Identify your best customers.
-> Reduce advertising costs.
-> Acquire new customers.
-> Move customers up the buying ladder
-> Credits To increase the orders, and make customers to buy the products with rewards and store credits. You can provide rewards for Registration, subscription, Order credits, Cart Value, Item review, Monthly, Birth day, Referral and many more.

Hope it helps you.

Thanks,
Tuecus.

Apps Developer Team |
@Elist eBay Integration
@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
0 Likes