Feedback on my store

MikeGraphicThat
1 0 0

Hi There,

I launched my website 2 weeks ago i have had 2 sales so far, i have been an established seller on ebay and etsy for the last 3.5 years but took the plunge to open up my own store and try and direct traffic to my website, its taking a little bit of biting my lip as i am still getting a lot of sales on my etsy and ebay platforms but due to there legislation i cannot promote or contact my customers to migrate over, i have a leaflet going out with every order to direct them to my website so hopefully over time the sales will come on my website.

https://graphicthat.co.uk/

If there is room for improvement and any information you can give regards to my website that will be great!

Thanks

Michael

0 Likes

Hi @MikeGraphicThat,

This is Opinew - Product Review App. I have spent time looking at your store, and I would like to give you some feedback, hopefully it might be helpful for you. 

Home page

• Optimize your header: 

Keep your navigation menu simple. Instead of showing all the links on top of the page, you can consider removing Shipping and Refund Policy on footer, align the menu links and logo and make your header sticky. A sticky header will allow quick and easy navigation from any part of the page, and help improve your customer’s shopping experience. 

• Display second image on hover and CTA button: 

Allow customers to screen and easily decide which products to explore further. Also adding a CTA button to your product list will help to redirect users to the page you would like them to take action. 

Opinew_0-1627885813170.png

• Showcase featured product:

You can highlight your best selling product, new arrival, or a special offer on the Home page. By showcasing your featured product, you can drive attention to a specific item in your store, encourage them to make a purchase and boost more sales. 

• Use pop-up window: 

Another way to win over new visitors to your store. The idea of this is to display relevant information to customers, and promote discount codes or coupons. A pop-up discount can help to push new or repeat customers and drive more sales. 

• Implement Live Chat button:

To improve your customer experience. Customers will feel more confident if they know that you are willing to help, also it brings trust and long-term relationships to your brand. 

Product page

• Add a CTA button: To engage customers to learn more in your store.

Opinew_1-1627885858956.png

• Delivery date (should have): Customers will want to check the date they can receive the product. So consider showing them an estimated shipping date on the product page.
  • Add Trust Badges: Place trust badges on your product page to instill trust in your potential customers.

Hopefully my suggestion might give you some insights you can implement on your online store. 

Best of luck!

Opinew Team. 

Opinew - Product Review App | Boosts your Shopify store’s conversions with reviews rich in UGC.
Import reviews from Amazon, eBay & AliExpress in 1-click and request verified reviews from purchase.
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
2877 180 493

Dear @MikeGraphicThat 

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• At header:

graphicheader.png

• Collection page layout needs to improve

• Product page layout needs to improve

• Add cart popup

cartpopup.png

• There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. We suggest you install a Free app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes it easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.
Click Here to Hire Shopify Store Customization Experts
Boost Conversions & Average Order Value with this
Best App for Sticky Add To Cart
0 Likes
AllFetch
Shopify Partner
630 60 240

Hi @MikeGraphicThat 

I have looked around your store and here is my feedback. Hope they are helpful to you^^

• Homepage 

In general, your homepage looks good. You can easily navigate all the parts on it and clearly understand what you are selling. However, it will be much greater if you put the Quick view button in all your products. 

homepage feedback.png

• Utilizing your Instagram 

I see that you have a business Instagram account with lots of great photos and content. Taking advantage of it by integrating Instagram feeds on your website. By showing an amazing Instagram gallery on the homepage, product page, or any store page, you can turn your website visitors into your followers and customers. Many stores have applied this cool function in their website to increase the dramatic conversion rate. 

If you want to enable Instagram feed on your website, try out this app for Free Shoppable Instagram Feed 

That’s all my suggestions for your store. Hope all the best will come to you 

Happy selling! 

AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service - Serving 10.000+ active merchants.
- We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.
- Stay updated with AllFetch: Website / Youtube / AllFetch Community / Facebook / Twitter / Linkedin.
Click Like and Accept as Solution if you like! Want to customize your store, contact us at support@allfetch.com
0 Likes
waytoapps
Navigator
378 29 155

Hello @MikeGraphicThat 

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.

There is empty space on the header section, try to align Logo and Menu on the same level.

Include Blog page,  blog posting will allow you to show your followers a personal side of your business. In this way you can engage with Existing and New customers.

You can promote your products with word of mouth strategy. Boost your sales with the app from the shopify app store  which helps to increase your sales further. Improve your conversions by directly reaching those who close to your customers.

There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.

You can also sell your products on Etsy marketplace as it is very good platform to sell unique, handmade and Vintage goods . If you are already selling on Etsy store consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store. Etsy is a Huge marketplace, if you have any unique or Handmade product in your store, you can give further exposure to your products.

Thanks,
Waytoapps
0 Likes
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1050 142 343

Hey @MikeGraphicThat,

We did a video review of your store:

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

If you would like to talk to us 1-1, we offer sessions where we take a look at your store, identify the greatest issues holding you back, then provide solutions and advice. If you would like to book a session, you can do so here: https://calendly.com/ecomgeeks/1-1-session

Best of luck!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4015 241 732

Hey @MikeGraphicThatThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. I would love to share my thoughts for your store based on 9 years of experience with Shopify for over 1000's active Shopify merchants and hope that my sharing will help you improve your store performance.

- There's a blank space in the header. Reduce the blank space. 

AiTrillion_0-1629799783508.png

Add the ‘buy now’ button- it lets your shoppers purchase the products they want faster and avoid extra steps of the checkout process.

AiTrillion_1-1629800026397.png

Add a web push notification- It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions. You can send back in stock and price drop alert notifications to bring customers back to your store.

- Make sure to use email marketing automation to reach your customers. 

- Just a heads up! Enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.

Hope you found my suggestions helpful! You need to maximize customer engagement tools in your store to engage the traffic coming to your store and drive conversions.

To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions. 

P.S- Free plan available.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes