Feedback on my store

amoiparis327
1 0 1

hello everyone, 

I will be adding new product soon however wanted to check with you guys if you had feedback to give us on our web ecommerce . thanks for the help!

X

AMOIPARIS

https://www.studioamparis.com/

faz2
1 0 1
its nice and clean i love it

Hi @amoiparis327, you must add sizing chart for your products.

I also recommend you add product review for your products because it is one of the best ways to attract new users and ultimately convert them to customers. This app can help you with reviews: Ryviu - Product Reviews app

Dan from Ryviu
Growave
Shopify Partner
1067 33 370

Hi @amoiparis327 

All-in-one Shopify marketing platform Growave is here! Congratulations on opening a new store. I would recommend you to keep adding new items and start using some e-commerce marketing tools in order to increase your sales and drive traffic. I hope my recommendations would help.

• Add Wishlist. 

Offering a Wishlist is an effective way to reduce shopping cart abandonment and fulfill sales from customers who showed intent but didn't purchase. Since you offer various designs and size options, I would recommend adding a Wishlist to improve the user experience. If the items from the Wishlist haven't been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder. Moreover, you can analyze the data to see what items people save for later and what items they actually buy.

• Implement Social Login 

Social Login provides easier access to a customer's account and enables creating an account within one click through social media account. It simplifies the login process and enables one-click signup. Also, gathered data through social login can be studied for customer retention and client analysis.

STUD.png

• Add reviews

I haven't noticed any reviews at your shop. I strongly advise adding testimonials/reviews to products for building customer trust and social proof. Review app sends personalized review request emails to your customers based on what they have bought. Collect photo reviews with automatic, fully branded email reminders and build trust with visual product reviews and questions & answers.

• Add Instagram galleries that sell

Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding an Instagram gallery on your homepage. Turn your Instagram content and user-generated content into shoppable galleries and allow your customers to shop directly from the posts. Link your profile on Instagram to the store and turn your profile visitors into customers. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and add Instagram galleries with your clothing on your homepage. Showcasing stunning shoppable Instagram galleries across your site will help to increase product discovery, drive inspiration, and boost sales. Example:

Screenshot_1.png

insta.png

For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at affordable price, try  Growave.  We have 5 great features - Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards & Loyalty, Social Login, Shoppable Instagram gallery on Shopify store.

In order to install a free trial, please press here

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here

Hi @amoiparis327 

I'm Richard - CRO Expert of PageFly - a Free Landing Page Builder for more than 100.000 Shopify merchants and I would love to give some feedback about your store based on my experience. Here comes my initial thoughts: 

What is good:

- My 1st impression of your store is quite good, it looks clean and fashionable.

- You include collections on the Home page, which leads customers to your collection and product page. 

- I really highly appreciate that you include sections such as the Notification bar, the Search bar, etc, and Policy & Privacy in the footer as it makes your website more professional and credible to your customers. 

What should be improved:

I. Homepage:

1. Show the menu on the home page and make it sticky 

Firstly, instead of showing the menu as a drop-down list, you can consider making your menu show on as a sticky section on the header. When someone scrolling up or down, your menu will always display. Honestly, I find it difficult to find information about your page, if the menu is just a small button, It will affect my experience when I scroll up and down to explore your page. 

RichardNguyen_2-1628054621999.png

2. Make the button and the hero banner contrast

For now, the hero banners have a bright color. Therefore, it will make the icons such as Add to cart or Search not outstanding. Many people only spend 5 seconds deciding to stay on the page or not, so pay attention to what you can do best. In this issue, I think you should change the hero banner images or the button colors.

3. Use the same size images: 

RichardNguyen_3-1628054916423.png

You should optimize the images you use for your page to improve the page speed and good layout. Make sure all the images have the same sizes so the layout would look better and makes your website more professional.

4. Add CTAs under your products

You should add the "Add to cart" button under your products to encourage people to take action and buy your product.

RichardNguyen_4-1628055018871.png

Take our Mondo template for an example: 

RichardNguyen_0-1628053895357.png

5. Don't repeat the "Collection" word:

RichardNguyen_5-1628055094597.png

As we can see, the "Our collection" part has already told us about the below will be collections. So it's highly recommended that you should remove the word "collection" besides the collection name. 

6. Add testimonials:

Testimonial is a powerful section that builds customers' trust and encourages them to make a purchase. Therefore, it's highly recommended that you should include this on your homepage and product page.

You can refer to our BFCM template

RichardNguyen_1-1628053895513.png

To add reviews to your page, you can consider using third-party reviews apps such as Loox, Yotpo, or Judge.me, etc. We have a detailed article about the best Shopify review apps that you can take a look at. 

Above are some of my feedback on your store. Hope you will find something valuable. Honestly, you are doing well, and please keep moving. 

If you feel my answer is helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!

PageFly

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Hi @amoiparis327,

This is Anni from MS Web Designer - TOP Rated Shopify Experts based in Singapore. We would like to provide some recommendations based on our seven years of experience in providing solutions to over 10000 active Shopify merchants.

We have reviewed your store, and some changes can be made to make your store more professional and attract more customers. Here are they:

Design recommendations-

The home page:
1.The logo should be more attractive and properly aligned.
2.The main banner should be attractive and have Call to Action (CTA) buttons
3.Extra white spaces 
should be remove.

MS_WEB_DESIGNER_0-1628155665624.png

4. In the news feed section, all the images should be in same size

MS_WEB_DESIGNER_1-1628156746036.png

5.USP (unique selling proposition) should be highlighted to gain confidence from the customers.
6.The trust badges should be added to ensure trust.
7.Testimonials can be added for building trust.

The collection page:
1.Addition of quick view button.
2.Mouse hover the second image for smooth visualization.

The product page:
Addition of sticky add to cart for better functionality.

Cart page:
1.Add terms and conditions to avoid legal issues
2.Add trust badges

Check these apps:
We suggest you install a Free app from the Shopify app store  which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout as it makes it easy for the customer to read your terms and policies and for chaos-free shopping.

Voila Shopify app adds a highly efficient cart feature, proven to reduce cart abandonment and boost sales. (Shows multiple Discount coupon codes on the cart page)

Best of luck with your store.

MS Web Designer  | Top Rated Shopify Experts in Singapore
20,000+ Tasks Completed | 1500+ Happy Clients

Want to Improve Shopify Store Speed, Redesign or custom changes, or Small tweaks on store hire me.Try Our Free Shopify App
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution