FROM CACHE - en_header

Feedback on my store

Solved
Arian97
2 0 0

Hi Everyone!

I quite new here and have just launched

my first store. I have been driving traffic to my site with Facebook and Instagram ads, so far around 1200 have viewed my primary product and no sales or add to carts. I would love to any feedback you have. I am primarily driving people straight to my product pages so navigation and homepage should not be a huge hindrance

Heres a link to my primary advertised product: https://caninecenter.store/products/stylish-portable-paw-cleaner

I an mainly looking for advice about my product page/pages but any feedback is greatly appreciated 

thanks in advance 

/Arian

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1070 143 333

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @Arian97,

When you get high traffic and no sales it either means you are getting the wrong kind of traffic (not your target audience) or there is something within your store that is turning people away (product prices, shipping time, shipping cost, a site error etc.).  I've taken a look through your store, hopefully my feedback will provide some insight as to what is going on.

canine-center-01.png

LOGO
Your logo is one of those things that holds a lot of weight in how professional or unprofessional your store looks. I would highly recommend having a professional logo done up for your store, it’s a worthy investment. This is a service we offer so if you are interested, you can click here for more information.

Once your logo is finished, you can match the fonts and colors in your store to your logo. This is going to level up your store even more and make you look very professional.

ONE PRODUCT
I’d recommend checking out https://www.buytruetouch.com/ for inspiration on how to set up a landing page to drive sales.

POWERED BY SHOPIFY
This is completely optional but if you’d like to remove the text “Powered by Shopify” at the bottom, here is how to do it:

PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONS

canine-center-02.png
I’d recommend working on your product descriptions. Remove the variant for size and be clear on which bowl is which size. If you need to break them up into separate products for each style, I would do that as the description is really unclear as to which one is which size. There are also things you can add in and change in order to increase conversions. We did a video all about this which you can watch here:

SHIPPING
You need to add in an estimated shipping time at checkout. You have it in the product description but it should be at checkout. For some people, shipping time can be a deal breaker so they won’t proceed with their purchase without that information.
If you are concerned that displaying longer shipping times will turn people off, what I would say is long-term, you want happy customers so it's better to say up front, "hey, this could take up to 3-4 weeks to arrive" rather than not giving a shipping time and then getting an email 2 weeks later from an unhappy customer wondering where their package is. I’d also recommend taking a look at alternative suppliers. We did a video showing several USA suppliers that can get products to your customers faster:

PAID ADVERTISING
Here are a few tips to help you with your paid ads:

1. When working with influencers, don’t be blinded by numbers. A large following does not mean success. Be cautious of bringing in “general traffic”, you want an influencer that is in your niche.
  2. Remember that every social platform has a primary user demographic. You want to create profiles and run ads on whichever platform your target demographic spends the most time. Check Social Sprout for the 2021 Social Media Stats.
  3. Target your ads. Do not make your ranges to broad, know your target audience and dial in to reach exactly who you intend to reach. Remember, high traffic is not a good thing if it’s the wrong traffic.

PRODUCTS
I think you are on the right track, it looks like you are selling trending products. My one caution though is to make sure all of the items are still in demand. A winning product choice should have these qualities:

1. High demand. Look for "problem fixing products".
  2. Not easily accessible. Look for products that are not available in stores or online through big retailers or Amazon.
  3. Popular. Look for trending products.
  4. Good profit margin. We recommend 3x what it costs you for the product.

We did a video that explains how and where to find winning products that you can watch here:

PS: If you decide to give Ecomhunt a try (one of the methods we recommend for finding winning products), here is our affiliate link: https://www.ecomhunt.com?afmc=2tp

Using our affiliate link does not cost you anything extra, it tells Ecomhunt we sent you and we may receive earnings for that referral.

We regularly post a selection of winning products on our YouTube channel, here is our latest one:

If you’d like to see more, consider subscribing.

I think you’d benefit from our free guide “5 Step Fix for High Traffic & No Sales”. In the guide we give tips for a profitable ad strategy, tell you how to generate free traffic, share design tricks to transform your Shopify store into a professional, trustworthy store that customers want to shop at and how/where to find winning products. You can download the free guide here. I’d also like to invite you to join our private Facebook group. We share winning products, dropshipping tips and you can interact with other members of the dropshipping community. Click here to join.

If you would like to talk to us 1-1, we offer sessions where we take a look at your store, identify the greatest issues holding you back, then provide solutions and advice. If you would like to book a session, you can do so here: https://calendly.com/ecomgeeks/1-1-session

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)
Sloffzid
Excursionist
28 2 4

Hello @Arian97,

Regarding your post about the need of best recommendation to market your website though running Facebook and Instagram ads won't guarantee your sales but the only strategy is to revamp your store and make it look good by considering the following;

• The products
  • Keywords
  • The website structure.

And the SEO:So how can you get you website ranked and why did you need it?

Kindly reply to get the full plan and further discussion.

Mr
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1070 143 333

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @Arian97,

When you get high traffic and no sales it either means you are getting the wrong kind of traffic (not your target audience) or there is something within your store that is turning people away (product prices, shipping time, shipping cost, a site error etc.).  I've taken a look through your store, hopefully my feedback will provide some insight as to what is going on.

canine-center-01.png

LOGO
Your logo is one of those things that holds a lot of weight in how professional or unprofessional your store looks. I would highly recommend having a professional logo done up for your store, it’s a worthy investment. This is a service we offer so if you are interested, you can click here for more information.

Once your logo is finished, you can match the fonts and colors in your store to your logo. This is going to level up your store even more and make you look very professional.

ONE PRODUCT
I’d recommend checking out https://www.buytruetouch.com/ for inspiration on how to set up a landing page to drive sales.