Feedback on my store

SeraW
Tourist
3 0 3

Hi there, my converting rate is 1.2 so I wonder what my store's problem is. I'm so new in the e-commercial world and English is my second language. It would be great if you check my website and share your thoughts. My website is https://www.pinkrobin.com.au/  thank you very much for your help in advance. 

Replies 7 (7)
PageFly
Shopify Partner
1946 271 1428

Hi @SeraW 

Congratulations on your store because it looks good and professional!

This is PageFly -  Advanced Page Builder with 6 years of experience providing conversion rate optimization solutions to more than 100.000 Shopify stores, I would love to give you some recommendations.

Basically, your store has some good points:

• Have a CTA button on the slideshow
  • Display star ratings for each product
  • Have Shipping and Returns information on the footer
  • Upsell 

However, I have some feedback:

Add favicon to your store

Having a favicon for your store will make your store unique and help customers easily recognize it. You can check this article to know how to add it.

1. Home page

1.1 Make the menu sticky

A sticky menu header helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the menu anytime they want. The menu has a search bar, and making a search bar prominent is very important. This helps customers feel rest assured and they can search anytime when they scroll up or down on the home page.

1.2 Add testimonial - customer reviews

It's good to show star ratings but you can also add more customer reviews with text and photos.

• Customer reviews are proof of your product quality. This section will help you build customers' trust. People will take action on an online store when they see many reviews of products. This will encourage them.
  • Reviews are crucial when it comes to shopping online. PageFly allows you to add testimonials and product reviews to the page in easy ways

Moreover, you can check this guide to pick the best reviews app for your store!

2. Collection page

I take this page for example https://www.pinkrobin.com.au/collections/surgery-recovery

2.1 Add a secondary hover image on each product image:

I recommend you should add a secondary hover image. By adding secondary hover images on each product image, customers can see a different image of each product and this provides more information as a visual aspect for customers and this also helps them to compare different products in a collection. 

2.2 Use Load more button instead of pagination 

PageFly_0-1632112897140.png

Generally, customers are discouraged from browsing more of the product list that has multiple pagination links (the number of pages) and they spend more time on the first page. 

By using the Load more button, customers can compare products loading on one page. This helps to create a constant buying experience for customers and decrease the bounce rate.\

If you want more flexibility to personalize your pages, I'd love to introduce our product PageFly Landing Page Builder with 24/7 support live chat. PageFly has a Free plan with many integrations with other apps, where you can use all features and create different page types so I hope give us a try.

If you find my comment useful, please let me know by giving it a Like. Thank you!

PageFly

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

LitExtension
Shopify Partner
1965 328 402

Hi @SeraW,

May all the best will come to your business. Here are some suggestion from me:

1. Quick view feature

If you want to reduce the shopping time for site visitors, you can use quick view feature. Whenever someone hovers over an item on your homepage/collection page, he/she will see the 'Add to cart' button => don't need to click on each product to view the 'Add to cart' button anymore. Smartviewer could help you with this.

2. Add live chat feature

You haven't installed the live chat feature on your website so I suggest that you should do it. It is an effective communication channel to help you improve the conversion rate. According to Shopify, "Merchants that respond to a customer's chat within 5 minutes are 69% more likely to get a sale from the shopper." When it comes to the live chat app, please check out Tidio or Reamaze.

3. Write more blog posts

Writing blog posts is a great way to rank up your online store and attract more traffic => you should try to spend time creating and uploading more content on your blog page. In case you haven't got some useful tips to optimize SEO for Shopify store, you can take a look at this article.

4. Add the FAQ page

The more answers you can give to the site visitors, the higher chance you will got to converse them into your customers. Therefore, you should consider adding the FAQ page to your website. For building a professional FAQ page, please check out this app and this guide from Shopify.

Lastly, if suggest you want to optimize your store more effectively, then you can view PageFly. They can help you with this.

Hope these help.

If you find my answer helpful for you, please mark it as a solution. Thank you and good luck

LitExtension - #1 Shopping Cart Migration Expert
If our answer is helpful then please accept as solution!
Are you looking for a solution to migrate to Shopify? Contact us for further assistance.
Try our FREE DEMO now!
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4015 242 733

Hello @SeraWThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

Some of the good points:

• product page layout looks good.
  • great items
  • easy to navigate

- Add a collection list section on the homepage. Display the collection that you have in your store.

- You can add Instagram Feed at the last on the homepage to increase the social media conversions and build the social media presence.

Add an announcement bar with a call to action button on it to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on & make them take action from it.

- Add testimonials or a review carousel on the homepage to build trust with other visitors and build the brand's authenticity. 

Add a loyalty rewards program. Start giving loyalty points on activities like on signing up, allowing for push notifications, follow or share on social media, on birthdays, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increasing the retention rate. 

Add customer engagement tools in your store to engage the customers coming to your store. In eCommerce it's important to engage the customers to drive conversions and retain customers for long term.

To add the above marketing engagement tools to optimize the conversions of your store there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions.

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
CutOutWiz
Navigator
401 28 152

Hello @SeraW 

Hope you are doing well.

I understand how it can be frustrating to be doing everything right but still not getting your traffic converted to sales. You may find comfort in knowing that you're not the only one on that boat. Millions of Shopify store owners are facing the same problem. This is not because you are necessarily doing something wrong, but rather because Sales is an organic process, involving people getting to know you, visiting your brand, looking at your products, comparing them with others, and finally making the decision to purchase from you. So this takes some time, during which you have to hold on tight. But, you can't be just passively waiting for sales to grow, so I would recommend you look at these tips and see which ones you can use: You have great faith in your online shop, but why aren’t visitors converting?

Another Thing you could consider: Not all traffic is good traffic.

Traffic will only have any chance of converting to sales if they are being generated by the right consumer. If your product is for females under the age of 30, but your ads are being viewed by males over 50, that is a lot of traffic, but it will never convert to sales. So, before you spend on targeting, a good idea is to have a simple Google Trends search, that will tell you who is looking for the products you search, what is their age, gender and location. Then you can put forward some really targeted ads that are bound to generate clicks.

Here are some areas where you could consider working on

• A good idea is to have your newsletter as a popup so that it shows up when the customer enters the home page. This will make it more visible and attract more people to your newsletter from where you can target more interested people.

• Add a sticky header. The headings are important to navigate the site. If the headers keep disappearing, it makes it hard to find what the customer is looking for. That is why if you make your headers sticky, the user can see them even if they have scrolled down, which makes the site more user friendly.

You can also consider making your headings a bit bigger or bolder, so that they catch the eye more easily.

• You will be surprised how much you can benefit from a chatbot. It can collect your necessary customer data, help you analyze which stuffs are trending or in more demand, and overall solve your problems by answering common questions so you won't have to.

Hope this helps you. If you find it useful, leave a like to let me know! Happy Selling! Thank you and the Very Best of Luck to you! 

If you found this helpful, leave a Like to let me know.
If this answers your question, please rate this as an accepted solution :)

M, from the Business Development Team of
Cutoutwiz
SeraW
Tourist
3 0 3

Thank you very much for the feedback. It's very useful.

Could you please tell me how you checked my ads? I would love to know it so I can check similar companies' ads. 

Thanks again for all your help.

Cheers 

SeraW
Tourist
3 0 3

Hi Drishti,

Thanks for the feedback and advice. Do you know the apps or videos so I can implement your suggestions? Thanks

drishti
Excursionist
21 0 1

Hi, I can help you out with that as we at Engati provide a bot and live chat solutions for Shopify. It's a plug and play, so all you need to do is install

Reach out to me directly or visit Engati if you need more help :)