Feedback on My Store

Tracy_Dennis
Excursionist
20 2 5

Hi,

I'd like any advise on increasing my sales conversion rate.  My store has been open for 9 months.  For stores similar to mine on Shopify I'm in the top 19% as far as traffic, but I rarely get any sales.  Like maybe 10 the entire 9 months.  I feel like I'm getting the traffic, but is there possibly something turning them away once they get on my site?  HELP??!

Thank You,

Tracy 

Butterflyalleyjewelry.com

Hi @Tracy_Dennis ,

This is PageFly - Free Landing Page Builder. I would love to provide my recommendations for your store based on 6 years of providing solutions for about 100.000 active Shopify merchants. 

I have just had a look at your store. Your store is pretty. I have just some small things I'd suggest for your Homepage for a better chance of gaining sales. May it help!

1. Make a sticky header

Sticky header helps customers easily access menu navigation although they scroll down or up on your page. Customers can also quickly reach the Search field to find products with a sticky header.

PageFly_0-1631230602528.png

If your page is long, when you scroll down, there is no quick way to come back to your menu, especially on mobile. You do not have an anchor button to “Back to the top”, so it makes it very inconvenient for customers to go back to your menu and see other pages, products, etc.

2. Add a favicon to your store

Having a favicon for your store will make your store unique and help customers easily recognize it. You can check this article to know how to add it.

3. Improve your hero banner

The banner is very significant in hero material. It is the first thing customers see when they visit your website. Let's get consumers to know exactly what you're having in 5 seconds first. Your current images are pretty but I think we can improve it more, it doesn’t show the attractive products you have.

PageFly_1-1631230747262.png

What should you do?

- Add a premium banner. It makes your site more professional and helps attract the attention of customers 

- Display the products on the banner. As soon as they see your sign, let your customers know what you're selling. You can use the slideshow, the other text color to make it highlighted.

4. Have a CTA button on the banner/ slideshow

A primary call to action button is one of the important things for a home page of an online store.

With this button, you will redirect customers to the page you want them to take action mostly. It can redirect to a collection page, or a product page, etc.

5. Check your page speed to improve its performance

I just tested your website on both my Samsung and iPhone and PageSpeed Insights app. You can see the reason via its report here. It’s quite bad:

https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fbutterflyalleyjewelry.com%...

You should consider removing unused code, Javascript, render-blocking resources, and optimize your images to improve the page speed. You can use this tool to check all pages on your stores to get the best performance.

To build a better Homepage, you also can take a look at our blog here: Personalize Your Homepage and 07 Tools to Boost Your Conversion Rates

Besides building attractive and powerful pages, you should spend more time focusing on marketing strategies. If you find my comments helpful to you, like it or mark it as a solution. Let me know if you have any questions. I recommend you take a look at our PageFly is a powerful page builder to help merchants to build pages.

Good luck and have a nice day! Cheers!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Get insightful tips to hit more sales in upcoming BFCM.

AllFetch
Shopify Partner
632 60 241

Hi @Tracy_Dennis 

I have visited your store and here are my suggestions. Hope they are helpful to you

• Homepage

When customers visit your store, they are most curious about our products or services. To motivate customers to buy products directly on the homepage without clicking on the detailed product page, you can add a Quick add to cart button. This tool allows customers to select product variants, quantity and add that product to cart quickly. 

In addition, you can add a sticky bar showcasing a hot deal or best seller product. A sticky bar is a floating bar that is always visible on the top or bottom of your site to stimulate customers to buy. If you want to reduce cart abandonment rate and increase conversion rate, try out the app Advanced Sticky Add To Cart for free. It will help you easily activate the quick add to cart button, sticky cart, sticky bar and mini cart in your Shopify store.

Making your Instagram feed shoppable. I see that you have integrated Instagram gallery on your homepage which is a good point. However, to increase conversion rate and speed up customer buying process, you had better make your Instagram feed shoppable. It means that when customers click on any photos on your feed, they can the products tagged on it and they can easily click on Buy/ Add to cart button. To activate that amazing feature on your Instagram feed, I recommend this app Shoppable Instagram Feed for free

• Product page

Adding testimonials on your product page will be a good way to build trust and credibility from new customers. The majority of buyers are concerned about whether the products they purchase online are as attractive and high-quality as they appear on the website. As a result, previous customer feedback might have a significant impact on a potential customer's buying decision.

To boost sales revenues, you can apply a cross-sell method in your store by adding product bundles with discounts. Product bundles with discounts are an effective tip to motivate customers to buy more products. Most customers are willing to buy product bundles to get a lower total price so that you should not miss this chance by adding many bundles on your website. 

If you want to add product bundles in your store at ease and free, try out this app Product Bundle Volume Discount

That’s all my suggestions for your store. Hope they are helpful to you

Happy selling!

AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service - Serving 10.000+ active merchants.
- We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.
- Stay updated with AllFetch: Website / Youtube / AllFetch Community / Facebook / Twitter / Linkedin.
Click Like and Accept as Solution if you like! Want to customize your store, contact us at support@allfetch.com
Growave
Shopify Partner
1110 36 382

Hi @Tracy_Dennis 

In general, your store looks good and has a quite clear message. However, I would recommend updating several features and implementing eCommerce marketing tools in order to increase your sales and drive traffic. I hope it will work for you.

• Make Menu Sticky

Make your online shop more user-friendly by keeping navigation fixed and remaining visible in the same position as the user moves around the website. Keeping navigation remaining visible in the same position as the user moves around the website will make your online shop more user-friendly.

• Implement Social Login 

Attach Social Login buttons anywhere on your Shopify site and enable one-click sign-up or login to your online store. You can let customers log in using their Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Yahoo, Tumblr, Instagram, or Amazon accounts. Gathered data through social login can be studied for customer retention and client analysis.

• Add Favicon

Favicon adds legitimacy to your website and helps boost your online branding as well as trust from potential consumers. Favicons are an immediate visual marker for the website which enables easy and quick identification for webpage visitors especially when a lot of tabs are open.

GG.png

• Implement Loyalty and Rewards program

The Loyalty and Rewards program system inspires customers to connect more genuinely with your brand. It helps to strengthen direct communication between you and your audience. Also, it positively impacts repeat purchases and turns your customers into loyal clients. Motivate your purchasers by setting points, Referral links, and VIP statuses. You can reward them for leaving reviews, following on social media accounts, birthday gifts on their special days, etc. As a rule, such activities drive high-value purchase experiences.

I suggest you take into consideration the Referral program in order to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that. Once you got your first clients, try to gain more orders through existing ones. It motivates customers to develop brand community.

• Add Wishlist

Offering a Wishlist is an effective way to reduce shopping cart abandonment and fulfill sales from customers who showed intent but didn't purchase. Since you offer various earrings, cuffs, necklaces,  bracelets, I recommend adding a Wishlist to improve the user experience. If the items from the Wishlist haven't been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.

44444.png

For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at affordable price, try  Growave.  It contains 5 great features - Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards & Loyalty, Social Login, a shoppable Instagram gallery on Shopify store under one dashboard.

In order to install a free trial, please press here

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
Shopipro
Excursionist
15 0 2

These are 4 Reasons why your Shopify store could be getting traffic but no sales.

1.Generic product description: A Shopify store maybe getting traffic but no sales because product description aren't compelling. If the description are generic, they won't excite customers. So, they leave within minutes after visiting a Shopify store.

2. Poor Design and UX: Customer experience browsing your Shopify store defines if they decide to buy. For example, too much focus on technical features leads to a risk of low or no sales on Shopify because it might make navigation difficult.

3. Complex Navigation: If you're getting traffic but no sales, your store might have complex Navigation. It prevents visitors from converting by confusing and overwhelming them.

4. Wrong marketing strategy: Many Shopify store owner don't know the right marketing strategy to use to get sales on their store. There are 3 marketing strategy for Shopify store to get sales and it step by step but some Don't know the first step the last step.

I am an in solving Shopify store issue in order to get sales. Getting ROI is the benefit of ecommerce store. i know and have solution to your problem.

0 Likes
Dr_S
Explorer
26 1 17

Hi, @Tracy_Dennis 

I suggest you some Basic changes for your store.

1. Add Favicon

2. Use your Logo left side and make your header Small. 

3. Use Large Text size.

4. Add Social Login at top-right. 

5. I saw at the bottom there are few Low-Quality images you are using. you have to use high-quality images.

I hope it will help in your store.

CutOutWiz
Navigator
369 28 141

Hello @Tracy_Dennis 

Hope you are doing well.

I understand how it can be frustrating to be doing everything right but still not getting your traffic converted to sales. You may find comfort in knowing that you're not the only one on that boat. Millions of Shopify store owners are facing the same problem. This is not because you are necessarily doing something wrong, but rather because Sales is an organic process, involving people getting to know you, visiting your brand, looking at your products, comparing them with others, and finally making the decision to purchase from you. So this takes some time, during which you have to hold on tight. But, you can't be just passively waiting for sales to grow, so I would recommend you look at these tips and see which ones you can use: You have great faith in your online shop, but why aren’t visitors converting?

Another Thing you could consider: Not all traffic is good traffic.

Traffic will only have any chance of converting to sales if they are being generated by the right consumer. If your product is for females under the age of 30, but your ads are being viewed by males over 50, that is a lot of traffic, but it will never convert to sales. So, before you spend on targeting, a good idea is to have a simple Google Trends search, that will tell you who is looking for the products you search, what is their age, gender and location. Then you can put forward some really targeted ads that are bound to generate clicks.

Here are some areas where you could consider working on

• Add a sticky header. The headings are important to navigate the site. If the headers keep disappearing, it makes it hard to find what the customer is looking for. That is why if you make your headers sticky, the user can see them even if they have scrolled down, which makes the site more user friendly.

You can also consider making your headings a bit bigger or bolder, so that they catch the eye more easily.

• It is a good idea to place a banner on the homepage that tells your customers exactly what they are looking for. You may add a separate banner for each of your product types

Your banner looks very good and matches your theme and product. Consider, however, adding a Shop Now button to your banner, which will take you directly to the relevant product page.

It is a good idea to have multiple slides on your banner (each should stay for around 5seconds) for each product type and have the CTA buttons for each slide redirect the customer to a different product page.

• People always don’t know everything about a product beforehand. When they see a product or show interest in a product, they want to know more about the different aspects and specifications of the product. If product descriptions fail to provide people with enough information about the product and fail to create an appeal for the product, the visitors won’t buy the product. So, provide elaborate and appealing product descriptions to every product to increase your sales.

• You will be surprised how much you can benefit from a chatbot. It can collect your necessary customer data, help you analyze which stuffs are trending or in more demand, and overall solve your problems by answering common questions so you won't have to.

• I see that your store doesn’t have a Favicon. Having a favicon on your website is crucial. It makes your site recognizable on browser tabs, but it too gives a professional look to your website.

Hope this helps you. If you find it useful, leave a like to let me know! Happy Selling! Thank you and the Very Best of Luck to you! 

If you found this helpful, leave a Like to let me know.
If this answers your question, please rate this as an accepted solution :)

M, from the Business Development Team of
Cutoutwiz
Tracy_Dennis
Excursionist
20 2 5

Hi,

Thank you for responding.  I love all of your recommendations.  I have a few questions.  I currently have the following Apps:

• Loox - for product reviews
  • Klaviyo - for email and text campaigns as well as pop-ups on my store
  • Bannerfly - for banner announcements

Questions:

1. If I use your service will I get rid of the above apps?
  2. Will your service wipeout my current store setup?
  3. One of your comments was that my store was slow.  Will adding your app slow it down further?  Do you know of a service that would clear out all the extraneous code I don't need that is slowing things down?

Thank you

0 Likes
waytoapps
Navigator
383 30 157

Hello @Tracy_Dennis 

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.

Make a Sticky header for easy navigation. It helps customer to access menu at any time they want.

Add shop Now (CTA) on the Hero Banner.

Improve store logo which gives Identity and separates from the competition.

Include Blog page,  blog posting will allow you to show your followers a personal side of your business. In this way you can engage with Existing and New customers.

You can promote your products with word of mouth strategy. Boost your sales with the app from the shopify app store   which helps to increase your sales further. Improve your conversions by directly reaching those who close to your customers.

There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.

You can also sell your products on Etsy marketplace as it is very good platform to sell unique, handmade and Vintage goods . If you are already selling on Etsy store consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store. Etsy is a Huge marketplace, if you have any unique or Handmade product in your store, you can give further exposure to your products.

Mention more contact details, which builds trust on your store.

Thanks,
Waytoapps
0 Likes
Tracy_Dennis
Excursionist
20 2 5
Tracy_Dennis_0-1632789985777.jpeg

Excursionist
19 2 5

Hi,

Thank you for responding.  I love all of your recommendations.  I have a few questions.  I currently have the following Apps:

• Loox - for product reviews
  • Klaviyo - for email and text campaigns as well as pop-ups on my store
  • Bannerfly - for banner announcements

Questions:

1. If I use your service will I get rid of the above apps?
  2. Will your service wipeout my current store setup?
  3. One of your comments was that my store was slow.  Will adding your app slow it down further?  Do you know of a service that would clear out all the extraneous code I don't need that is slowing things down?

Thank you

0 Likes