Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.
Add a Favicon, which helps to find your store when customer had multiple tabs in their browser.
Add a nice Logo, for your brand Identity and it also separates you from the competition.
Make a sticky header for easy navigation. It helps customer to access menu at any time they want.
Add more slides on the hero banner, as it gives good impression when customer lands on the Homepage.
Add Testimonials or reviews on the homepage to build trust with the visitors.
Include Blog page, Blog posting will allow you to show your followers a personal side of your business. In this way you can engage with Existing and New customers.
You can promote your products with word of mouth strategy. Boost your sales with the app from the shopify app store which helps to increase your sales.
There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.
Its good to have customer review option on the products, so that customer can write a review when they purchase any product from your store. Install Product review app from the Shopify app store.
You can also sell your products on Etsy marketplace as it is very good platform to sell unique, handmade and Vintage goods . If you are already selling on Etsy store consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store. Etsy is a Huge marketplace for selling creative goods such as art & collectibles, crafts & supplies, jewellery &accessories and more, if you have any unique/handmade/vintage goods in your store, you can give further exposure to your products.
Add customer Contact form in the Contact Us page.
It's PageFly - Shopify Page Builder App here and I'd like to share some of my initial thoughts when first browsing through your online store. I hope that these comments can be somewhat beneficial to you in improving your site performance. But first, you can check out this Ultimate Checklist on Best Practices To Optimize Your Conversion Rate .
1. Add section about your brand story. A brand story helps customers understand more about your business and also helps your store look more professional.
2. Add testimonial - customer reviews. Customer reviews are proof of your product quality. This section will help you build customers' trust. You can show rating stars for each product or you can add customer reviews as text and photos.
(Source: PageFly Template)
II/ Collection Page
1. Have secondary hover images for the product list. By presenting secondary hover images, customers can easily scan many products to see extra visual information.
2. Add CTA button for Product Lists. CTA buttons serve as a guidance to your customers to know what to do next when browsing through your store.
3. Use Load More instead of Pagination. The majority of the merchants would prefer Pagination but the feature itself poses some difficulties if they want to compare 2 products from 2 pages.
Overall, this is a nicely put layout and you must've invested a lot of time and effort into this. If you need any changes, you can always opt for PageFly Page Builder to build more customized and high-converting website. If you find this comment helpful, please give it a like and mark as solution. Wish you all the best!
Warm greetings from Opinew Team!
I hope you are doing great! I just had a look at your website, and I would like to share my experience hoping they are helpful for your store.
If you find my answer helpful for you, don’t forget to give it a thumbs up or mark it as a solution to let me know. I wish you all the best of luck with your store.