Feedback on my store

Smerchen
1 0 0

Hello everyone,

I launched my store over a month ago but I haven’t sold anything. I’m looking for some feedback on my store as to why nobody is buying? Please check it out and offer some constructive criticism? Thank you. My domain is www.BubbaBaby.org

Replies 3 (3)
waytoapps
Navigator
468 37 187

Hello @Smerchen 

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.

Add a Favicon, which helps to find your store when customer had multiple tabs in their browser.

Add a nice Logo, for your brand Identity and it also separates you from the competition.

Make a sticky header for easy navigation. It helps customer to access menu at any time they want.

Add more slides on the hero banner, as it gives good impression when customer lands on the Homepage.

Add Testimonials or reviews on the homepage to build trust with the visitors.

Include Blog page, Blog posting will allow you to show your followers a personal side of your business. In this way you can engage with Existing and New customers.

You can promote your products with word of mouth strategy. Boost your sales with the app from the shopify app store   which helps to increase your sales.

There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.

Its good to have customer review option on the products, so that customer can write a review when they purchase any product from your store. Install Product review app from the Shopify app store.

You can also sell your products on Etsy marketplace as it is very good platform to sell unique, handmade and Vintage goods . If you are already selling on Etsy store consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store. Etsy is a Huge marketplace for selling creative goods such as art & collectibles, crafts & supplies, jewellery &accessories and more,  if you have any unique/handmade/vintage goods in your store, you can give further exposure to your products.

Add customer Contact form in the Contact Us page.

Thanks,
Waytoapps
PageFly
Shopify Partner
1934 268 1411

Hi @Smerchen

It's PageFly - Shopify Page Builder App  here and I'd like to share some of my initial thoughts when first browsing through your online store. I hope that these comments can be somewhat beneficial to you in improving your site performance. But first, you can check out this Ultimate Checklist on Best Practices To Optimize Your Conversion Rate .

I/ Homepage

1. Add section about your brand story. A brand story helps customers understand more about your business and also helps your store look more professional.

2. Add testimonial - customer reviews. Customer reviews are proof of your product quality. This section will help you build customers' trust. You can show rating stars for each product or you can add customer reviews as text and photos.

PageFly_1-1635010603005.png

(Source: PageFly Template)

II/ Collection Page

1. Have secondary hover images for the product list. By presenting secondary hover images, customers can easily scan many products to see extra visual information. 

2. Add CTA button for Product Lists. CTA buttons serve as a guidance to your customers to know what to do next when browsing through your store.

PageFly_2-1635010722577.png

3. Use Load More instead of Pagination. The majority of the merchants would prefer Pagination but the feature itself poses some difficulties if they want to compare 2 products from 2 pages. 

PageFly_3-1635010769805.png

Overall, this is a nicely put layout and you must've invested a lot of time and effort into this. If you need any changes, you can always opt for PageFly Page Builder  to build more customized and high-converting website. If you find this comment helpful, please give it a like and mark as solution. Wish you all the best!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Opinew
Shopify Partner
54 4 20

Hi @Smerchen,

Warm greetings from Opinew Team! 

I hope you are doing great! I just had a look at your website, and I would like to share my experience hoping they are helpful for your store. 

Home Page

• Favicon: A small icon added to your store’s web address that helps build trust from your customers. You can check out this guide from Shopify on how to do it: https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/online-store/images/add-favicon
  • Banner: This is the first thing your visitors will see when they land on your website, and it can decide whether they want to engage with your store . You should add more eye-catching banners with a clear message that instantly grabs your visitor’s attention, and encourage them to discover more on your site. If you have sale offer/ promotion running on your store, you can add it in the banner section and notify your potential customers and encourage them to take action.
  • Featured collection: Make sure you use the same image size on all your product pages. Shopiy’s recommended image size is square image, with a dimension of 2048x2048 pixels. Also please add an “Add to cart” button on each product in your featured collection to navigate your customers to specific products, and take an action. 

Opinew_0-1635118348441.png

• Featured product: This section will help you to attract customer's attention to a certain product in your store and motivate them to buy from you. 
  • Testimonial: this section can be important for your social proof. It can also prove your brand's trustworthiness.

Product Page

• Product images: You may need to show more products from different angles, or in a real baby model. 3-5 product images that show the overall of the product should be enough.
  • Shipping/ Return policy: Provide your visitors with enough information they should know about a product. The more details you provide, the more confident your customers may find to purchase a product from your store.
  • Size chart: You can use separate link to size chart and include it in the product description, ensuring a smooth shopping experience.
  • Customer reviews: Make your store look busy with customer reviews and increase your store’s credibility. You should add a review section beneath your product description and give your visitors an opportunity to learn more about the product and the brand. 

If you find my answer helpful for you, don’t forget to give it a thumbs up or mark it as a solution to let me know. I wish you all the best of luck with your store.

Opinew Team.

Opinew - Product Review App | Boosts your Shopify store’s conversions with reviews rich in UGC.
Import reviews from Amazon, eBay & AliExpress in 1-click and request verified reviews from purchase.