I am back again! This time I have done a few changes to my website and was able to increase the traffic to my website and conversions. But my conversion rate is still relatively low compared to others in the industry, I am at 0.90% conversion rate.
Can you guys let me know what you think? especially if you think the website loads too slow on mobile devices.
Thank you for your feedback.
I observed few points on your website, I hope those are helpful for your website.
-> You can use open new tab on the links on the footer section and items on grid page, then customers are spent more time on your store.
-> You can improve your Testimonials. Testimonials take the spotlight away from the seller, and shine it on the customer. Adding client testimonials to your website can be an extremely effective way to establish trust and strengthen your company's reputation. They are extremely powerful tools when it comes to strengthening your branding.
-> You can add trust badges on your cart page. It checks to visitors that a site is genuine. Information is gathered by the outsider trust seal organization that affirms that the business is valid.
-> I suggest you can use Facebook Marketing and Instagram marketing.
In Facebook Marketing
-> Optimize Your Profile Picture and Cover Photo of your company logo with high resolustion.
-> Fill Out Your Facebook Bio.
-> Set a Consistent Posting Schedule.
-> Schedule Your Posts at the Optimum Time.
-> Use Video To Attract Your Audience and Target The Right Audience Using Facebook's In-App Targeting Features.
-> Instagram business profiles allow your team to optimize your profile, add contact information and your website into the bio section making it much easier for your audience to interact and connect with you.
-> Keep your Instagram profile uniform by keeping your photos within one color scheme. And Use #tags, Hashtags are a big part of Instagram's posts because it allows photos and video content to become searchable on the channel.
-> And i suggest you can use Instagram Stories To Stand Out In The App.
Hey @afatyan !
Your store looks pretty impressive! There are not much corrections that needs to be done. But having an optimized store is just not enough to be able to break the sales. To do that, you need to start promoting your store on the internet. Here is what I'd like to suggest you -
1. Draft out a strategy to promote your store on social media channels like instagram | pinterest | facebook.
2. Why dont you go for influencer marketing?
3. I hope you are doing you store's SEO regularly?
4. It's time to integrate on other platforms!
5. Do you run ads? Can you tell what's the status of your campaigns?
I'm from CedCommerce - a group of coders and tech enthusiasts trying to help eCommerce guys with their store set up. You can reach out to me anytime for any kind of customisation ; add-ons or drafting sales/marketing/social media strategy! We have helped quite a few entrepreneurs in their journey, and if you need a helping hand, we would be glad to offer one!
Ps. I'm just a message away!
Wish you luck for your Shopify journey! Cheers! .-.
I checked your store, which looks good but needs some improvement. Let me share a couple of feedbacks:
1. The homepage looks cluttered as of now. I would suggest to keep a main banner at the top and highlight a few collections (Featured, Best Seller and New Arrivals). The images are all blurred, and there's no uniformity in image sizes, text placement, and font sizes. Keep in mind that the homepage should be engaging customers, but also not too cluttered which might make your customers bounce off.
2. Good navigation provides an improved user experience leading to more sales and revenue. Improve the top navigation bar (meaning to reposition and highlight the bar) so that customers can quickly browse through your catalog and collections.
3. Add an 'About Us' page. What an About Us page should be is a goal-oriented sales page, one that focuses on highlighting the biggest selling points of your story and brand, making a strong impression on curious customers. Read this blog on the potential of About Us page: https://www.shopify.in/blog/how-to-write-an-about-us-page
4. Please add your social pages, to show your social presence. I recommend you to strengthen your social activity on Facebook and Instagram by posting on regularly, and connecting with similar communities as this will increase awareness and publicity of your website and help in having more traffic. Also getting a social media influencer to promote your merch is also a good way to get high traffic to your store.
5. I noticed that the product descriptions are not descriptive, A brief info about the product is required. Why? Because you can use potential keywords in such circumstances that are likely used on search engines. (try out this https://kwfinder.com/ to find phrases that are related to the keyword and also have a high search volume.) This will help increase organic traffic (google)
6. Show off the products: People tend to rely on engaging visuals to help drive their purchases. Since online buyers do not have the option to experience your products in-person, it's important to draw them in with great product photos, and right now your images are of low-res and small. More on visual cues that can help make your store a better shopping experience can be read here.
7. Send abandoned cart emails: If you have lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts so you can get lost revenue using abandonment email campaigns. There are many Automated tools for abandoned carts. They can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left. You can also send promotional emails to your subscriber's list.
8. Have a featured collection based on your offers, new arrivals, best sellers, etc. This will grab the attention of customers when they browse homepage itself. Also adding more graphic product labels/stickers like Sale, Fast Selling, Free Shipping can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. You can read more about it here.
Hope these feedbacks help.