FROM CACHE - en_header

Feedback on my store

DougieK
3 0 0

Hi Guys

I launched my store, www.acousticphonespeakers.com, at the beginning of November. I've made 8 sales and sold 15 units, but nothing since 7 December, so I'm obviously a bit despondent and would appreciate any suggestions for improvements. My FB ads seem to be generating link clicks, but no conversions

Many thanks

Dougie

Replies 3 (3)
Dirk
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1642 200 361

Hey, @DougieK 

First off, congratulations on making the move to Shopify! I would be happy to give you some feedback on your store. The first thing that sticks out to me as an important factor to consider is your store design. I recommend checking out our Shopify design articles to get inspiration and ideas on how to build a great looking webpage with Shopify. Homepage Design 101 is a recommended resource to check out! Specifically, I would consider changing your color scheme of aqua blue and gold. They aren't colors that complement one another and can be jarring on the eyes.

Canva has an amazing free color wheel tool that you can use here to find a color scheme that works for you and complement one another. The tool will provide you with the exact color codes so that you can copy/paste them into your theme color settings.

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

DougieK
3 0 0
Hi Dirk,
Thanks for your reply and advice, I'll definitely take it on board. I use
Canva so I'll check out your suggestion. Any comments on the site user
experience would also be appreciated
Many thanks
Dougie
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 730

Hello @DougieK, I hope you are doing good! here are some quick tips:

- Being a single product store you should add an engaging video of the product to attract customers to your store.

- Send notifications to your customers in real-time without their email address with the help of web push notifications. You can try the app AiTrillion for this.

- Give customers some discount & rewards to entice them.

- Make sure to enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.

- Add timers to promote your offers on the store. AiTrillion has pre-designed templates of announcement bar, timer & sales motivator bars. 

Add a chatbot- Welcome new visitors, boost your customer engagement, deliver personalized recommendations, and much more. Give customers instant answers 24/7 with the help of the live ChatBot.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps! 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.