feedback on general layout please. please note it is paused so you cant buy from it but just view it.
Undecided whether i should just sell in the usa or add the uk too. Any thought on this would be good.
Still looking for the hero product.
Congratulations on launching your store!
I would recommend adding a few collections to your homepage - Toys, Collars/Leashes, Clothing and etc. It draws people in and makes it easier for them to find what they are looking for.
Design wise, I would swap out the red for maybe a blue and add some more color throughout the store - perhaps on some buttons on social icons or within your logo.
In regards to your comment about finding a hero product, a good product choice should have these qualities:
I have a lot more to say on this topic, but I cover it in our video so I'll leave it here for you to watch:
PS: If you decide to give Ecomhunt a try, here is our affiliate link: https://www.ecomhunt.com?afmc=2tp
Using our affiliate link does not cost you anything extra, it tells Ecomhunt we sent you and we may receive earnings for that referral.
We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!
Best of luck!
Hello @Mydogpresents, I hope you are doing well! The layout looks good. You need to do some improvements. Here is the feedback:
- The home Page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image - Collection List- New/ trending/ recently viewed products- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.
To add a section of new, trending, recently viewed products you can also install AiTrillion and simply enable the product recommendations.
- Add announcement bars or timers to promote your offers on the store. All-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion has pre-designed templates of announcement bar, timer & sales motivator bars.
- Add a call to action button on the banner image.
- On the product page, the product description should come on the right side of the product page below the BUY IT NOW button or after the payment options.
- You should add a loyalty program in your store. Many brands have started using the loyalty program to build long term relationships with their customers. To make customers purchase from you again you have to give them rewards and loyalty points. You can give welcome points, on allowing for push notification, on a sign-up, on following or sharing on social media, and many other activities. Engage them with gratification and build relationships with your customers by offering such kinds of rewards. It will help you to increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers, reviews, social media presence. You can try AiTrillion for the loyalty reward program. It has a great loyalty reward program.
Hope this helps!
Hope you are doing good. I went through your store and here are few suggestions.
I suggest you to choose a layout where Home, Categories, blogs and About us etc. Contents appear on the header section.
Make a Sticky header which looks more professional and easy for a customer to Access Menu.
Add Shop Now Button(CTA) on the Home Banner.
Add few more sticky Banners with some description which gives professional look to the page.
You can place more number products on the Homepage.
Adjust the description in the product page and Reviews as they are consuming more space. Add more related products.
If you have any handmade products in your store consider to sale on ETSY. There are Etsy Integration apps in the shopify app store .