Feedback please 

Replies 3 (3)
AllFetch
Shopify Partner
713 68 272

Hi @Jaroslaw_Kulacz

Can I get your store URL link?

Thank you, 

AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service - Serving 15.000+ active merchants.
- We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

Click Like and Accept as Solution if you like! Want to customize your store, contact us at support@allfetch.com
Jaroslaw_Kulacz
Excursionist
28 0 6
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @Jaroslaw_Kulacz, I hope you are doing well! your store looks great and it has a nice collection. Here are some inputs from my side:

- Add web push notification. It can be delivered to the customer’s device, mobile, or desktop, even when he is not on your website. It can be used in retargeting with push notifications including browse abandonment, retargeting users abandoning the shopping cart, activating dormant users with offers, retaining users with personalized content, and more.

You can start giving Loyalty Points and Rewards to WOW your customers. This will increase repeat purchases and customer lifetime value by giving points and rewards that give customers more reasons to return to your store. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like on signing up, leaving a review, allowing for push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, on first purchase, follow/ share on social media. This will help you to entice customers and will increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers. This will also help you in collecting the review. You can send an in-email review form to your customers. This can be sent automatically.

- Mention every detail in the product description of every product. It should be in bullet points. Some of the products don't have a product description and have just a size chart so write the description for every product. 

- Add reviews on the homepage. It helps in building trust with other visitors.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps! 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.