FROM CACHE - en_header

Feedback on my store

Solved
Hope2021
1 0 0

Hello everyone, I would like hear your opinion about my website. I know only people in this market can give a real and honest feedback , please explain and criticize, but do not be rude using words as horrible as one person did a week ago . 

www.nalbrothers.com 

Accepted Solutions (2)

Accepted Solutions
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 730

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @Hope2021, I hope you are doing great! great store. It looks professional. Here is the feedback:

- Everything should be aligned.

Screenshot (90).png

- In the header menu, add categories separately like Accessories, Shoes. It will make your store easy to navigate.

You can engage your visitors by adding web push notifications which will help you in retargeting your customers. They are clickable rich content messages sent to your device by a website or a web app. It can be delivered to the customer’s device, mobile/ desktop, even when he is not on your website. It can be used in retargeting with push notifications including browse abandonment, retargeting users abandoning the shopping cart, activating dormant users with offers, retaining users with personalized content, and more. You can send notifications to customers in real-time. 

The all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion has a great web push notification feature. 

Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.

For exit-intent popup, countdown timer bar & marketing automation you can try the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion.

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.

View solution in original post

RichardNguyen
Shopify Partner
1385 194 874

Hello @Hope2021 I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Page Builder. First of all, congratulations on your store. So I've checked the store of yours and I have a few feedback on it, and I hope it helps

HOME PAGE

1.The search bar is a little bit hard to see. The use of only an icon, its size, and nearby competing elements impact the field’s visibility

2.Featured Collection: you should use bigger and high-quality thumbnails for this section

A1.jpg

3.Featured product: CTA buttons aren’t aligned. It should be displayed on the same line.

A2.jpg4.Header Font: Please choose an outstanding font

5. Chatbox and Testimonials can be added to your homepage as well. Customers will feel more engaged in your store.

PRODUCT PAGE:

1.Invest in bespoke imagery 

More product images should be added (3-5 images from different angles per product). Don’t just show what a product looks like but how it works in real life. Your products are lovely and unique so lifestyle shots will be a game-changer in conversion rate optimization Use accordion for product variants is a good idea to make your product page more organized.

2.Return Policy

Customers get hesitant to shop online because they are not able to fully see, hold, or test a product before buying it. Return and exchange policy should be findable on the product page.

The actual return policy, in particular, the duration and the payment of return shipping, is highly impactful to site conversions. However, you should take extra care to make your policy easy-to-read and clear for customers.

You can check out our templates for more inspiration for your page. Feel free to check our blog article as well. A Page Builder can be seen as a good choice for you to have an attractive and powerful page quickly. You will have lots more time focusing on strategies. You can consider checking PageFly - Free Page Builder. 

If you think my answer was useful, please like and mark it as a solution. Thank you and best of luck!

Richard

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Or our new series to Build The Perfect Mobile-Friendly Store.

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
3012 181 488

Dear @Hope2021 

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Mobile Speed Need to Improve, Currently 22-35

nalspeed.png

• Overall Font's Color need to adjust

textnal.png

• Add video of product at the Product page
  • Highlight your USP
  • Add live chat support
  • Do Cart Page Modification : discount code , Gift wrapping , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc.
  • Need to optimize Store as per SEO
Click Here to Hire Shopify Store Customization Experts
Boost Conversions & Average Order Value with this
Best App for Sticky Add To Cart
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 730

Hello @Hope2021, I hope you are doing great! great store. It looks professional. Here is the feedback:

- Everything should be aligned.

Screenshot (90).png

- In the header menu, add categories separately like Accessories, Shoes. It will make your store easy to navigate.

You can engage your visitors by adding web push notifications which will help you in retargeting your customers. They are clickable rich content messages sent to your device by a website or a web app. It can be delivered to the customer’s device, mobile/ desktop, even when he is not on your website. It can be used in retargeting with push notifications including browse abandonment, retargeting users abandoning the shopping cart, activating dormant users with offers, retaining users with personalized content, and more. You can send notifications to customers in real-time. 

The all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion has a great web push notification feature. 

Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.

For exit-intent popup, countdown timer bar & marketing automation you can try the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion.

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
RichardNguyen
Shopify Partner
1385 194 874

Hello @Hope2021 I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Page Builder. First of all, congratulations on your store. So I've checked the store of yours and I have a few feedback on it, and I hope it helps

HOME PAGE

1.The search bar is a little bit hard to see. The use of only an icon, its size, and nearby competing elements impact the field’s visibility

2.Featured Collection: you should use bigger and high-quality thumbnails for this section

A1.jpg

3.Featured product: CTA buttons aren’t aligned. It should be displayed on the same line.

A2.jpg4.Header Font: Please choose an outstanding font

5. Chatbox and Testimonials can be added to your homepage as well. Customers will feel more engaged in your store.

PRODUCT PAGE:

1.Invest in bespoke imagery 

More product images should be added (3-5 images from different angles per product). Don’t just show what a product looks like but how it works in real life. Your products are lovely and unique so lifestyle shots will be a game-changer in conversion rate optimization Use accordion for product variants is a good idea to make your product page more organized.

2.Return Policy

Customers get hesitant to shop online because they are not able to fully see, hold, or test a product before buying it. Return and exchange policy should be findable on the product page.

The actual return policy, in particular, the duration and the payment of return shipping, is highly impactful to site conversions. However, you should take extra care to make your policy easy-to-read and clear for customers.

You can check out our templates for more inspiration for your page. Feel free to check our blog article as well. A Page Builder can be seen as a good choice for you to have an attractive and powerful page quickly. You will have lots more time focusing on strategies. You can consider checking PageFly - Free Page Builder. 

If you think my answer was useful, please like and mark it as a solution. Thank you and best of luck!

Richard

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Or our new series to Build The Perfect Mobile-Friendly Store.