FROM CACHE - en_header

Feedback on my store!

MissSix
2 0 0

Hello Everyone,

We would really appreciate it if you could provide feedback on our store especially the front page. We would like to know if it is appealing, are there any important features missing, and anything else you think would be beneficial. Thank in advance for your feedback.

https://MissSix.myshopify.com

Replies 3 (3)
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
3012 181 488

Dear @MissSix 

Congratulations on your store!

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• At header

missspace.png

• Add Custom Slider(Hero banners) with Call to Action
  • At footer

miss footer.png

• Add CTA at hero banners
  • Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust
  • Add Trust Badge and Highlight your USP
  • Add Featured / Bestseller products at home page
  • Add Testimonials at homepage
  • Collection page layout needs to improve

• Product page layout needs to improve

• Do Proper integration of Google Analytics, Facebook store, instagram store, google search console
  • Do Cart Page Modification : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc.
Click Here to Hire Shopify Store Customization Experts
Boost Conversions & Average Order Value with this
Best App for Sticky Add To Cart
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @MissSix, I hope you are doing well! here is the feedback:

- There is a blank space in the header. 

Setup announcement bars or timers to promote your offers on the store. AiTrillion has pre-designed templates of announcement bar, timer & sales motivator bars. 

- Add a call to action button on the banner image.

- Add privacy policy, shipping policy.

- Create a drop-down page in the header menu. 

The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- New/ trending/ recently viewed products- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram shop & feed.

- Setup Product recommendations on product pages as well as cart pages.

For product recommendations i.e new/ trending/ recently viewed products you can install the app AiTrillion and simply enable the product recommendations.

- Add a Live Chat to never lose any of your customers.

Start giving loyalty points on activities like on signing up, allowing for push notifications, follow or share on social media, on birthdays, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increase the retention rate.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
PageFly
Shopify Partner
2772 387 1735

Hi @MissSix,

It's PageFly - Shopify Page Builder App here and I'd like to share some of my initial thoughts when first browsing through your online store. I hope that these comments can be somewhat beneficial to you in improving your site performance. But first, you can check out this article on high-converting landing pages for inspiration.

What is good:

1. The navigation is simple yet efficient. I did not find much trouble navigating around your store.

2. The Image with Text overlay is well-designed, the text is not obstructed or hard to read when putting on a background. 

What can be improved

I/ Homepage

1. The hero banner should be full width. Normally, all section is compacted into a fixed width, which might be less visually appealing. 

Screenshot_5.png

2. There's no Shipping and Refund Policies in the Footer of the page, which is quite important as they can act as a assurance to your customers when they're shopping your products. This would build your store's creditability. 

Screenshot_12.png

II/ Collection Page

1. The Product Title is too long. Customer would rather scan the product than read the whole title to understand what it is about. 

Screenshot_13.png

2. Use Load More instead of Pagination and Endless Scrolling. The majority of the merchants would prefer Pagination but the feature itself poses some difficulties if they want to compare 2 products from 2 pages. 

Screenshot_14.png

Overall, this is a great work and you must’ve invested a lot of time and effort in making this work. Just a little tweak and it will go a long way. You can try out page builder like PageFLy to create intuitive and conversion-rate-optimized landing page. If you find this comment helpful, please like and mark this as solution. Good luck!

If you find it helpful, please let me know by giving it a like or marking it as a solution.

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Back-to-School Marketing Ideas of Best Platforms To Sell Online.