Feedback on my store

KadenB
1 0 0

Howdy!

I'm looking for feedback on my store; although I've gotten hundreds of visitors this past month from social media, I haven't gotten any sales yet. What can I do to increase my conversion rate?

Here is my website link;

nycebags.com 

Thanks for your time!

Replies 3 (3)
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
3012 181 488

Dear @KadenB 

Congratulations on your store!

I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales. Here is a review of your site:

• Add favicon
  • Mobile Speed Need to Improve, Currently 31-40

nycspeed.png

• Overall Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust

nyceread.pngnycsimage.png

• At footer

nycfooter.png

• Add Trust Badge and Highlight your USP
  • Add Testimonials at homepage
  • Add Sticky Buy now or add a cart button,Sticky cart
  • Collection page layout needs to improve

• Product page layout needs to improve

• Optimize your store as per SEO
Click Here to Hire Shopify Store Customization Experts
Boost Conversions & Average Order Value with this
Best App for Sticky Add To Cart
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @KadenB

I hope you are doing well! here are some suggestions that you can work on:

- Add privacy policy, shipping policy in the footer.

- The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.

- Add reviews on the home page to build trust with other visitors.

You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications, sharing/ following on social media. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you will give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases which increase sales and helps in retaining your customers.

- Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when customers are not in your store without getting their email address.

- Make sure you are using email marketing automation to reach your customers. Use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features I suggest trying out the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

If you have any questions, I will be happy to help.

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
waytoapps
Shopify Partner
732 65 264

Hi

Hope you are doing good. I went through your store and here are few tips.

Firstly, Make a Sticky header so that customer can navigate easily on Header section and Search field.

I suggest you to place more different collections on the homepage to grab the customers attention.

Add ATC(add to cart) button to the products on the Homepage.

Add more Related/ Recommended products to increase the cross sales.

If you have any hand made products in your store Consider to sell on Etsy platform. There are Etsy Integration apps in the shopify app store .

Thanks

ShopList 

Thanks,
Waytoapps