I'm looking for feedback on my store; although I've gotten hundreds of visitors this past month from social media, I haven't gotten any sales yet. What can I do to increase my conversion rate?
Here is my website link;
Thanks for your time!
Congratulations on your store!
I’ve gone through your store and found that there are quite a few things missing on your store which if added can really make a lot of difference to the user experience, conversion rate and your overall sales. Here is a review of your site:
I hope you are doing well! here are some suggestions that you can work on:
- The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.
- Add reviews on the home page to build trust with other visitors.
- You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications, sharing/ following on social media. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you will give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases which increase sales and helps in retaining your customers.
- Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when customers are not in your store without getting their email address.
- Make sure you are using email marketing automation to reach your customers. Use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action.
Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features I suggest trying out the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.
If you have any questions, I will be happy to help.
Hope this helps!
Hope you are doing good. I went through your store and here are few tips.
Firstly, Make a Sticky header so that customer can navigate easily on Header section and Search field.
I suggest you to place more different collections on the homepage to grab the customers attention.
Add ATC(add to cart) button to the products on the Homepage.
Add more Related/ Recommended products to increase the cross sales.
If you have any hand made products in your store Consider to sell on Etsy platform. There are Etsy Integration apps in the shopify app store .