Hello! I have had over 2500 visitors to my online store, and about 30 checkouts initiated, but still no sales. I have also had a couple of customers saying that they can't see the prices of the products. Could someone please check my store for any problems, and especially the checkout page, such as if the payment methods works and are correctly set up, and if the prices and the currency are shown correctly based on location (i am currently using the auto currency app). Also, the store currency is set to Swedish, does that matter if i'm using auto currency? Store: timepiecesdeluxe.com.
I saw your website
Happy to hear that you have a lot of visitors and that they get to the cart page.
Now I saw your cart page It's looks good
I think you should make the button "Check Out" more CTA (Call To Action)
I have more few ideas for you please contact with me via email or leave your email here so I can help you get more sales
My email is email@example.com
Your website looks awesome you did a great job Waiting for your email
Hello @PhilipAhnfeldt, I hope you are doing well! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:
- If you are selling luxury watches. The store should also look aesthetically appealing so customers would trust and browse the store. You should work on the aesthetics. Make the store alluring.
- Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.
- Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions.
- For getting more conversions and sales you can target your customers by sending automated emails that help to improve the relevancy and timeliness of your campaigns. You can use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action. For some reason unknown to you, they leave without making a purchase but with email automation, you can make sure that this user receives an email shortly after they abandoned their cart, reminding them of what they left behind and asking if they need help completing their purchase. In this case, email marketing automation turns a missed opportunity into an opportunity to build a stronger relationship and make a sale.
- Make sure to enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.
If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.
Hope this Helps!
Hi @PhilipAhnfeldt welcome to Shopify community
Hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,
1. Show off the products: People tend to rely on engaging visuals to help drive their purchases. Since online buyers do not have the option to experience your products in-person, it's important to draw them in with great product photos, and right now your images are of low-res and small. More on visual cues that can help make your store a better shopping experience can be read here.
2. Adding product stickers/trust badges can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. Also having graphic and personalised stickers on products will help grab attention of customers easily and nudge them to purchase. (I have added an image as reference. If you do like it, then check out more sticker packs
I hope this helps!