Feedback on my store

Uniqueboutique
Tourist
4 0 2

I'd be so grateful for any feedback on my store. I launched in August & I recently rebranded (purely because I didn't really know know what was doing when I started!)

I'm getting traffic to the site but my sales have really slowed and I'm wondering if the layout needs some work or if there's anything that I may not have thought of from a customer point of view. 

I'd really appreciate constructive feedback. 

https://uniqueboutiqueessex.co.uk/

Thank you for your time 

Replies 6 (6)
Elle
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1092 99 192

Hi, @Uniqueboutique 

Please share your store's URL so our community can give you feedback. 

Thanks! 

Elle | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Uniqueboutique
Tourist
4 0 2

A link would help wouldn't it 🙈 sorry 

https://uniqueboutiqueessex.co.uk/

waytoapps
Shopify Partner
733 65 264

Hello @Uniqueboutique 

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions. 

Add a Nice favicon

Make a Sticky header for easy navigation.

Organize the header section with dropdown Menu.

Add a Chatbot for support and you can also analyze customers choices.

Add About us page on the Header section.

Mention contact details to look your store trustworthy.

There are no reviews on your products. Add customer review app to increase your sales.

There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies. 

If you are planning to sell on Etsy store consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store.

Thanks,
Waytoapps
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1070 143 333

Hey @Uniqueboutique,

Congratulations on your re-brand and launching your store! I've taken a look through your store and I have a few suggestions.

unique-home.png

First, I would pair down your links. The ambassador program link should be moved to the footer. As for the other links, I'd combine categories where possible and use dropdowns ie. Tops > coats, blazers, jackets. We show you how to do this in our video (it's really easy):

I would also cut back on the number of new arrival items you are showing on your homepage. One line of products would be sufficient (especially taking mobile visitors into consideration).

I would remove the policies from your homepage. Those links should be in your footer as well. Shopify makes it incredibly easy to make auto generated policies, we show you how to do that here:

My next recommendation is to spend some time on your SEO. By default, Shopify will pull your product titles and descriptions and use that as your SEO (that is what is happening in your case). You don't want to leave your SEO to default, you want make sure you include the same words that a person trying to find your product would search in Google. We created a video walking you through how to do your SEO: 

Lastly, I'll touch on ads. You didn't say if you were running ads or not but if you are, I'd recommend giving this a watch. Correct targeting is going to be very important since you only ship within the UK.

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution! If you have any questions or are interested in talking to us 1-1, don't hesitate to reach out, our email address is ecomgeeksco@gmail.com.

Best of luck!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

Uniqueboutique
Tourist
4 0 2

Thank you so much for your feedback.

I shall get onto those things right away. 

So pleased I came across this forum 

Uniqueboutique
Tourist
4 0 2

yes, so helpful! Thank you so much.

@EcomGeeks wrote:

Hey @Uniqueboutique,

Congratulations on your re-brand and launching your store! I've taken a look through your store and I have a few suggestions.

unique-home.png

First, I would pair down your links. The ambassador program link should be moved to the footer. As for the other links, I'd combine categories where possible and use dropdowns ie. Tops > coats, blazers, jackets. We show you how to do this in our video (it's really easy):

I would also cut back on the number of new arrival items you are showing on your homepage. One line of products would be sufficient (especially taking mobile visitors into consideration).

I would remove the policies from your homepage. Those links should be in your footer as well. Shopify makes it incredibly easy to make auto generated policies, we show you how to do that here:

My next recommendation is to spend some time on your SEO. By default, Shopify will pull your product titles and descriptions and use that as your SEO (that is what is happening in your case). You don't want to leave your SEO to default, you want make sure you include the same words that a person trying to find your product would search in Google. We created a video walking you through how to do your SEO: 

Lastly, I'll touch on ads. You didn't say if you were running ads or not but if you are, I'd recommend giving this a watch. Correct targeting is going to be very important since you only ship within the UK.

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution! If you have any questions or are interested in talking to us 1-1, don't hesitate to reach out, our email address is ecomgeeksco@gmail.com.

Best of luck!