Feedback on my store

Ruth_Owens
Tourist
7 0 1

Hello,

I would like some feedback on my store. I am getting an exceptional amount of traffic, but due to some changes I'm no longer receiving purchases. I ran a speedboostr test and do know that the images needs to be optimized. Is there anything else I should do to help with sales? Phazesbrand.com  

Replies 4 (4)
Tuecus
Shopify Partner
2589 78 376

Hello,

I observed few points, I hope those are helpful for your website.

-> There is lot of extra space in the header part. You can remove those extra spaces so that user may not scroll down the page to view your banner images and simultaneously CTA also get highlights.
-> You can use open new tab on the links on the footer section and items on grid page, then customers are spent more time on your store.
-> I would suggest including item reviews too, as reviews for customers to share their positive experience thus different customers can see the reviews and be influenced to purchase.
-> And you can improve your Testimonials. Testimonials take the spotlight away from the seller, and shine it on the customer. Adding client testimonials to your website can be an extremely effective way to establish trust and strengthen your company's reputation. They are extremely powerful tools when it comes to strengthening your branding.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

Apps Developer Team |
@Elist eBay Integration
@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1070 143 333

Hey @Ruth_Owens,

When you get high traffic and no sales it either means you are getting the wrong kind of traffic (not your target audience) or there is something within your store that is turning people away (product prices, shipping time, shipping cost, a site error etc.). We recently released a 2021 Shopify Ad Strategy video that I'd recommend giving a watch:

I took a look through your store and I have a few suggestions.

I would downsize your logo to close that gap in your header. The reason this is important is that area is prime real estate for selling. This is what people see first upon landing and you want that attention to go to your products over a logo or empty space.

Moving down you have a phot slideshow. I would definitely add a call to action button such as "Shop Now" that leads to the product shown in the photo. I would also suggest making the photos more horizontal than vertical. You kind of want everything a person first sees (before scrolling) to be really impactful. If you were to make it more horizontal, a person could also see a few products as well.

screencapture-phazesbrand-2021-03-10-09_56_06.png

Your social media links at the bottom are not working. Having an active social media presence adds trust to your brand so I'd definitely recommend addressing that.

On your product pages, you have "Please allow 7-21 days for delivery". I would remove this from your product descriptions and add it at checkout instead. Not having that information at checkout could cause a person to abandon cart (they may have missed the text on your product description).

screencapture-phazesbrand-collections-all-products-adult-keepin-up-with-the-phazes-hoodie-2021-03-10-10_12_47.pngThe last thing I'll touch on is the designs on the apparel. A lot of the designs have to do with your brand, P.H.A.Z.E.S. Without a following of supportive fans, it's a hard sell. Typically, POD stores do best with influencers that have have created merch with phrases or picture associated with their brand that resonate with their audience. The other thing that does well is if there is something viral going around that someone puts on a t-shirt or a unique phrase or image that appeals to a niche audience. 

I'd recommend picking a niche and then testing through social media which images and phrases get you the most engagement/likes, this will give you an indication of what your audience likes.

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

PS: If you would like to hire us to do the tweaks we recommended or are interested in talking to us 1-1 about your store, you can email us at ecomgeeksco@gmail.com.

Best of luck!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

RichardNguyen
Shopify Partner
1276 177 850

Hi @Ruth_Owens , 

My name is Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Free Page Builder. I have spent time to look at your store and leave some constructive comments. 

I really appreciate that the store is clear enough for customer to understand and scan through, and the store's theme quite fits with the products that you are selling. 
However, I believe things I mention bellow will help you to positively affect your sale volume. Hope that will give you some useful ideas.

1. You can consider to add more contents on your homepage to attract customers at the first glance when they visit your store:

• Videos
  • Testimonials
  • Blog posts
  • Stories about your brand, or any inspirational stories
  • etc.

2. Reduce blank space and provide customer good impression at the first glance they come to your site

The space for header and logo is too large, it's unnecessary.

1.png

Customize the banner size:

2.png

3You should make product categories the first level of the Main Navigation rather than putting them all on a catalog.
Showing categories on Main Navigation will allow your customers find products that fit their needs more effectively, and provide them an over view of your product categories right at the first glance when they enter your page.

3.png

4Consider to add promotional text + CTA button on your banner to boost sales for your collection, instead of just showing product images. 

3.png

5.  Add Buy Now button on collection page and homepage to allow customers finish their purchase without accessing product page. This will reduce touch point customers need to go through before they hit "Buy". The more time customers have to consider, the more likely you will lose your sales.

4.png

I hope these recommendations will help. 
The last thing, I recommend you to check out more latest tips to boost sales in this guide.  

If you find it difficult to make changes to your storefront, you may want to take a look at PageFly - this page builder app will help you to build up store with no coding skill required, free subscription plan and 24/7 support.

If you find my suggestion helpful to you, please hit "Like".

Thank you.

Have a nice day then!

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Check our guide The Most Common Ecommerce Merchants Problems And How To Avoid Them

Learn how to boost your sales for Father's Day with PageFly

SaurabhKhante
Shopify Partner
36 2 10

Hi @Ruth_Owens 

Great job on continuing to put efforts and seeking feedback. You’ve created a great store with an interesting niche. Here are a few key actionables I recommend for you

Homepage:

1. First thing I noticed on visitng your site is a pop up asking for my email. Asking for an email without letting the visitor see the store is a huge No.
  2. Your logo is too big and eats up lot of real estate. This dosent look asthetically pleasing as well. Consider decreasing logo size. 
  3. Do consider adding a Buy Now button on the products displayed on the home page.

Product Page:

1. On the products' page, consider removing the "reviews" section on a few products as you dont have any reviews yet. Instead do consider adding a better description.
  2. Add a Buy Now button on all the products displayed on the products' page.
  3. I might also advice you to only have 3 products in a row. The current product placement feels crowded and isn't consistent in the size.
  4. As you are selling a lot of products, consider adding product badges like "Best-Seller", "Few Left", "Rare" etc. Research suggests that these badges help customers make decision making faster, easier and increase conversion.
    You can use Mode Magic to do this. It's free to install and has a few forever free badges. You also get 10 free badges to start with!

Hoping the above points would help you in improving your store🙂

Feel free to reach out to me in case you have any concerns, happy to help 🙂

Saurabh K | Shopify Growth Expert @getmodemagic.com

- Was my reply helpful? Please give it a "Like" to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an "Accepted Solution"