feedback on my store

E-beehives
Tourist
5 0 2

I would like to get feedback on my store.

I dont get any conversions and very few visitors.

Please, all help is appreciated.

E-BEEHIVES.COM

Thanks

Jan

Replies 2 (2)
PageFly
Shopify Partner
2497 342 1665

Hi @E-beehives,

I hope you are having a great day. Your store is informative and well-built, I must say. All the sections are perfectly aligned with each other, and all the functions work seamlessly. You have done a pretty good job there! 

As there is always room for improvement, here are some recommendations that I have for your store:

1, Add description to your slideshow banner. A short, firm sentence that shows your store’s spirit can make customers curious and attract them.

PageFly_0-1615783368727.png

2, No need to show every collection you have on home page. The more customers scroll, the more tiring they become. Only show up your best seller or sale collections, and 1-2 collections that you want to promote.

3, Add secondary hover images to your products. This helps your page look lively, while customers can have closer look at your products without redirecting to a new page.

PageFly_1-1615783368664.png

4, Put Best Sellers section before product lists. Best sellers section is one of the most attractive sections to customers that can increase conversion rate, don’t make them scroll through the page just to see it at the end

PageFly_2-1615783368680.png

5, Invest more in sales content. Keep it short, but keep it attractive. Make sure the image is relevant to your store or your product. Bespoke images can be very promising for sales content. 

PageFly_3-1615783368685.png

6, Reduce empty space on your product pages. You can do that by increasing the size of Product Images section and reduce that of Product Description section.

PageFly_4-1615783368667.png

I hope these suggestions can make your store one step closer to perfection! You can give it a like if you find it useful or mark as the solution if it answers your question.

Hope your business is successful and gain more sales everyday!

Cheers!

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @E-beehives, I hope you are doing well! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.

Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when customers are not in your store without getting their email addresses. It also helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

Start using a loyalty program to entice your customers. It will help you build a loyal customer base. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like signing up, allowing for web push notifications, making a purchase, visiting a store, and many more.

This will help in doubling the sales as when you give loyalty points to your customers they will come again to your store to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. You can give rewards to your customers to redeem those points.

- Add a newsletter popup with a discount code to entice customers to sign up so you can target them later on via email and push campaigns.

You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.