I would love any and all feedback on my site www.nunchius.com. We have been around for less than a year and sell jewelry and accessories. Our brand values uphold sustainability and retail activism. We're constantly looking for ways to improve the site so look forward to getting a response!
I just had look into your website, I observed few points on your website.
-> You can use open new tab on the links on the footer section and items on grid page, then customers are spent more time on your store.
-> The alignment of product description and specifications are not looking good check this item "https://nunchius.com/collections/face-masks/products/unicorn-face-mask-kids"
-> The color variants are not changed, I mean when I changed the color variant it wont work on images, check it.
-> You can add the item reviews under product page, Item reviews can help give customers that additional propel they have to confide in your online shop and finish their buy. I would suggest including item reviews too, as reviews for customers to share their positive experience thus different customers can see the reviews and be influenced to purchase.
Otherwise, good work you have done on your website. I hope these are helpful for your store.
Hope the following suggestions will help you
Here is Growave. I wanted to commend you on your efforts today. Brilliant job is made on PageSpeed - it works good even on mobile, visual appeal is outstanding, fonts are kept through the site, logo and favicon are neat to recognize.
What I can recommend to improve your store?
3. Add Blog part to Home page menu. It will retain your users spend more time on website and build credibility.
Marketing activities for implementing:
Feel free to check out our App. If you have questions, let me now. I wish you Good Luck!
Hello @janejdua, I hope you are doing well! Sachin here, from the AiTrillion Team at Shopify. Thanks for posting! I've taken a look at your store, and here are some inputs from my side:
- The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.
- Add a call to action button on the first fold of the homepage i.e the banner image.
- Add review ratings & reviews on the product page.
- Start using a loyalty program to entice your customers. It will help you build a loyal customer base. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like signing up, allowing for web push notifications, making a purchase, visiting a store and many more.
This will help in doubling the sales as when you give loyalty points to your customers they will come again on your store to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. You can give rewards to your customers to redeem those points.
- Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when customers are not in your store without getting their email addresses. It also helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.
Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.
Hope this helps!