Feedback on my store

IamLLIIME
Trailblazer
257 1 49

Good day! Can you give feedback on my store?  Thank you! https://faxcable.com.ph/

Replies 3 (3)
Growave
Shopify Partner
1543 51 436

Hello, @IamLLIIME 

It is Growave. I like your store. It is well-organized - social media icons are clickable and understandable hero banners on the Home page. There are some issues that need to be fixed up to make your store better. 

First of all, you need to optimize your page speed for mobile and desktop widgets as well. Here it is how it loads:

https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/?url=https%3A%2F%2Ffaxcable.com.ph%2F&tab=mob...

Do not forget to add favicon. I saw your logo, it helps to be unique for customers. You can check this tutorial here 

https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/online-store/os/using-themes/change-the-layout/theme-settings/add...

1. You have various models from different brands. This makes it difficult to purchase. Create the Blog part telling the features of each model, using experiences and etc. Thus will bring more value to users to stay at your website and make purchases.
  2. Upload high-quality images. Otherwise it will lead to the loss of credibility of clients.

Growave_0-1615784658956.png

Let’s talk about marketing tools to affect sales.

1. Add reviews. Whenever I want to purchase something online, I always read reviews to get trusted feedback from previous customers.  It is very crucial in E-commerce to gain social proof. The most timesaving item of Growave is automated personalized review request emails to your customers based on what they have bought. And can also send reminder emails if customer ignores the first request. 
  2. To raise conversion rate I recommend you the Loyalty and Rewards program. There are points, referral program and tiers to engage customers meaningfully with your brand. Points and discounts might be redeemed easily. It drives repeat sales and creates brand loyalty. 
  3. I saw your accounts in different social media. Growave’s Social Login app allows your customers to sign up using social media accounts which makes it super easy for them to create an account, signup for the newsletter and join the loyalty program. You can set up pop-up feature, for example, after 15 sec on your website. 
  4. Once, you have a lot of products on website, add the Wishlist App. Customers can gather loved items into the collections (f.e. “Office”, “Home”). This app also send personalized emails to remind customers to finish purchasing. 

Every email and visual appeal can be adjusted to brand’s colors with logo.

Feel free to reach out us to ask any questions. Good Luck!

To test all-in-one marketing platform Growave for free, press Growave

MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
3012 181 488

Dear @IamLLIIME 

Congratulations on your store!

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Add favicon
  • Improve store speed for mobile

faxcablespeed.png

• At header

faxheader.png

• Optimize your footer with newsletter sign up, policy documents and payment gateway icons.
  • Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust
  • Add Trust Badge and Highlight your USP
  • Add Featured Collection
  • Add Featured / Bestseller products at home page
  • Add Testimonials at homepage
  • Do On page SEO
  • Collection page layout needs to improve

• Product page layout needs to improve

• Do Cart Page Modification with discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc.
Click Here to Hire Shopify Store Customization Experts
Boost Conversions & Average Order Value with this
Best App for Sticky Add To Cart
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @IamLLIIME

I hope you are doing well! Have you implemented the suggestions and found the solution? Also, if you need a walkthrough of AiTrillion and need any help with setting up the features I will be happy to help! 

Looking forward to your reply!

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.