FEEDBACK ON MY STORE

EthanBeaith
Tourist
11 0 1

would love some honest feedback and some things to improve https://eco-friendlyfitness.com

Replies 2 (2)
PageFly
Shopify Partner
2506 345 1673

Hi @EthanBeaith 

This is PageFly - a Free Shopify Landing Page Builder. I would love to provide my recommendation for your store based on 5 years of providing solutions for over 90.000 active Shopify merchants.

I am happy to leave my recommendation for your store.

Your store has some good points:

• Have a favicon: This is one of the great things to make your store unique. You can check this tutorial here 
  • Have a sticky menu: A sticky menu header helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the menu anytime they want. The menu has a search bar, and making a search bar prominent is very important. This helps customers feel rest assured and they can search anytime when they scroll up or down on the home page.
  • Have a hero banner with clear CTA buttons

However, I have some recommendations for you

1. Home page

1.1 Show all store's collections

Your store provides 3 collections: Yoga, Bottles, and Accessories. And you should show them on the home page so customers know more product ranges.

You can consult my Chloe template

Chloe – PageFly 2021-02-12 11-41-32.png

1.2 Add reviews/ testimonials

People love proof. When your customers visit your store and see many good reviews, they will be willing to shop! So you should add testimonials/product reviews to your store. They can be placed for the product or even a review collection on your home page. You can consult my Stellar template here about displaying testimonials

Stella – PageFly 2021-02-17 07-48-04.png

1.3 Display social media

As usual, social media is one of the effective ways to get more traffic and make a good connection with your customers. By displaying social media such as Instagram (or Facebook, Twitter) and constantly updating the feed.

1.4 Have direct links for the Return and Shipping policies

• Many customers want to know the return policies as well as shipping info before making purchases. And this is crucial to their decision on whether to purchase products in your store. And they are likely to find it on the footer so it's necessary to add this information. 
  • Shipping policy is essential because many customers want to know the shipping options available to them before they committed to adding a product to the cart page and go to the checkout page

2. Collection page

I take this page for example https://eco-friendlyfitness.com/collections/bottles

2.1 Have secondary hover images for the product list

I recommend you should add a secondary hover image. By adding secondary hover images on each product image, customers can see a different image of each product, and this provides more information as a visual aspect for customers

2.2 Add rating stars for each product

What helps you to build your store more easily is a page builder. It would be a good choice for you to have attractive and powerful pages quickly and you will have lots more time focusing on marketing strategies, so you can consider checking PageFly. Above are my recommendations for your store and it's really important to customize attractive and unique pages to increase conversion rate. 

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!

PageFly.

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Or our new series to Build The Perfect Mobile-Friendly Store.

Tuecus
Shopify Partner
2589 78 376

Hello,

I just had look into your website, It's looking good. I observed few points on your website.

-> Increase your collections list by increasing of your niche.
-> You can think your store's logo,
-> You can use open new tab on the links on the footer section and items on grid page, then customers are spent more time on your store.
-> You can add about us page then your visitors are find you on easily. And you can add your store refund policy page, It builds trust on your store.
-> I am unable to find refund policies on your website. Having a well-thought-out return policy clearly displayed in your store is key to attracting and keeping your customers. Simply You should give confidence to your customers, You can add it.
-> You can add the item reviews under product page, Item reviews can help give customers that additional propel they have to confide in your online shop and finish their buy. I would suggest including item reviews too, as reviews for customers to share their positive experience thus different customers can see the reviews and be influenced to purchase.
-> You can improve your Testimonials. Testimonials take the spotlight away from the seller, and shine it on the customer. Adding client testimonials to your website can be an extremely effective way to establish trust and strengthen your company's reputation. They are extremely powerful tools when it comes to strengthening your branding.
-> You can Add a blog page, Blog initially used to provide a unique way for people to share their thoughts, feelings, experiences, and opinions and It is a huge opportunity to increase your company's visibility.

I hope these points are helpful for your website.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

Apps Developer Team |
@Elist eBay Integration
@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!