Feedback on my store

Thooij
Tourist
6 0 3

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to get some feedback on my store.

About to start Google Ads but wanted to make sure the website is created well from my end!

www.savoncbaby.com

Muchly appreciated,

Kindest!

Replies 3 (3)
LitExtension
Shopify Partner
3769 748 786

Hi @Thooij 

You have a great store. I have some recommendations for you to make your website better:

• Add ratings and reviews:Actually, the consumers buy products online so they can't try them on or observe, touch them directly so reviews play an important role in customers' purchase decisions. 

Ảnh chụp Màn hình 2021-04-05 lúc 10.52.22.png

• Adding a live chat to your website can enhance both your sales and customer support efforts. Basically, we live in pretty fast times and this is the reason why consumers prefer using live chat. It provides the fast response times. Moreover, a live chat on your site can also generate and store incredibly valuable data about your customers because you will know what customers ask before making a purchase and common issues customers might have after using your product. This data can be valuable to improve your marketing efforts and product.

• Also, you can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional. 

Please hit like or mark as a solution if you find my comments helpful. Thanks and Good luck.

LitExtension - #1 Shopping Cart Migration Expert
If our answer is helpful then please accept as solution!
Have not had your Shopify store yet? Start the 14-day free trial HERE
Are you looking for a solution to migrate to Shopify? Try our FREE DEMO now!
Tuecus
Shopify Partner
2589 78 376

Hello,

I just had look into your website, It's looking good. I observed few points on your website.

-> Your logo is dull on banner!. A very much outlined logo is a simple method to pass on to potential customers that your business is proficient, dependable, and gives quality merchandise or administrations.
-> You can add about us page then your visitors are find you on easily. And you can add your store refund policy page, It builds trust on your store.
-> You can use open new tab on the links on the footer section and items on grid page, then customers are spent more time on your store.
-> You can add the item reviews under product page, Item reviews can help give customers that additional propel they have to confide in your online shop and finish their buy. I would suggest including item reviews too, as reviews for customers to share their positive experience thus different customers can see the reviews and be influenced to purchase.
-> You can Add blog page, Blog initially used to provide a unique way for people to share their thoughts, feelings, experiences, and opinions and It is a huge opportunity to increase your company's visibility.
-> You can improve your Testimonials. Testimonials take the spotlight away from the seller, and shine it on the customer. Adding client testimonials to your website can be an extremely effective way to establish trust and strengthen your company's reputation. They are extremely powerful tools when it comes to strengthening your branding.
-> I am unable to find social media pages of your store, Have you created? I suggest you can use Facebook Marketing and Instagram marketing, It helps for increasing of your converstion rates.

I hope these points are helpful for your website.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

Apps Developer Team |
@Elist eBay Integration
@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @Thooij, I hope you are doing well! Sachin here, from the AiTrillion Team at Shopify. Thanks for posting! I've taken a look at your store, and here are some inputs from my side:

- Add reviews on the product page. 90% of people read reviews before making a purchase.

- Give product recommendations on the homepage. Add a section of trending and new arrivals products.

- Add review carousel on the homepage.

Start using a loyalty program to entice your customers. It will help you build a loyal customer base. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like signing up, allowing for web push notifications, making a purchase, visiting a store, and many more. This will help in doubling the sales as when you give loyalty points to your customers they will come again to your store to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. You can give rewards to your customers to redeem those points.

Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

Overall, your store looks great. 

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.