Feedback on my store

TylerTerza
2 0 0

Hi all, 

I'm just looking for feedback on anything and everything about my store. I just debuted it about a week and a half ago and have google, Facebook, and pinterest ads going that are driving about 100 users to the site per day, but no sales yet (which is fine and expected). Any feedback on product selection, prices, etc would be great! Thank you

enablefitnessshop.com 

Replies 2 (2)
TylerTerza
2 0 0

Hi, thank you for the reply. I'm targeting mainy females from the ages of 18-35 from the U.S., U.K., Canada, and Australia as my ads comprise of yoga pants and sports bras. The only types of campaigns I've been running are just about building brand awareness

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @TylerTerza, I hope you are doing well! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

Setup product recommendations on product pages as well as cart pages.

- Add review carousel on the homepage. 

- Add reviews on the product page. 90% of people read reviews before making a purchase.

- For getting more conversions and sales you can target your customers by sending automated emails that help to improve the relevancy and timeliness of your campaigns. You can use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action. For some reason unknown to you, they leave without making a purchase but with email automation, you can make sure that this user receives an email shortly after they abandoned their cart, reminding them of what they left behind and asking if they need help completing their purchase. In this case, email marketing automation turns a missed opportunity into an opportunity to build a stronger relationship and make a sale.

- Make sure to enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.

You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications, sharing or following on social media. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you will give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases which increases sales and helps in retaining your customers.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.