my store is memrable.com
it’s a new startup and im almost 90% done setting it up. I’d love anyone to check it out and give me feedback on how can i improve.
Pretend to be the customer and browse through the site and pages. My destination page on ads would be the homepage, from there they can easily access the product page.
Please reply to me on what I can improve and what’s good already. I try to brand it as much as possible.
Your store looks very professional, I'm guessing you have experience! I would feel comfortable shopping from your site. The prices are fairly competitive too, from what I know about Nootropics. I noticed that your website states that you ship worldwide. If I were you, I would look into international regulations for nootropics to be on the safe side. Best of luck to you mate!
Hello @memrable, I hope you are doing well! I reviewed your store and here is the feedback:
- You can add a blog section too. Informative blogs will be helpful. Also, it will help you with SEO.
- Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.
- Add a newsletter sign-up popup with a discount code to entice customers to sign up and get a discount code on their first purchase. This will help you to capture more email addresses so you can target them later on via email campaigns.
- On the product page, add the ‘buy now’ button below the 'add to cart' button- it lets your shoppers purchase the products they want faster and avoid extra steps of the checkout process. So instead of having to add items to the cart, going to the cart page, and then to the checkout page, they can go from the product page to the checkout page in one click. This way, you reduce drop-offs and cart abandonment.
- Make sure to use email marketing automation to reach your customers. Use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action. When they sign up, automatically welcome email and thank you email is sent. This helps you to retarget your customers according to their buying behavior and browsing behavior & helps you to automate your store and eliminate lots of manual work.
Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.
Hope this helps!