Your store is very cute, I must say. And the text from the browser Please come back! just wowed me, great work!
I just have some minor feedbacks, hope they can help:
- Add some more Call-To-Action buttons towards the end of the page:
Here for example. When someone sees a button, they are more likely to click.
- Feature 1 or some of your products on home page, so visitors can be aware of the product price and have a chance to have a closer look at your products => more chance the impress someone who is just browsing.
- For products that have size, it's nice to have a size chart to guide the shoppers, or for example with this one https://www.likeallpets.com/products/1-pcs-dog-bite-rope-toys-pets-dogs-supplies-pet-dog-puppy-cotto..., you can mention the dimension of each size so the dog owners know which one is for their pet.
PRODUCT LISTING PAGE
- You have some categories but if I click on the SHOP from menu and try to use sort to find the categories or look for them from the green area on the left, I couldn't find any. I also couldn't find search button => You can consider adding sort & search features to your store as the number of products aren't small and some people are inclined to use search when they shop.
I check your store speed on Google speed insights and it seems that the speed needs to be improved => optimize your gifs and images if you haven't (especially the gifts). We have recommended free tools that you can find here https://pagefly.link/xQKRAfpQ#01_Optimize_image_loading_times alongs with other tips to improve the page speed.
In terms of bring more traffic to your stores, you can start writing blogs, use some keyword tools to find high volume but low competition keywords and writing the blogs, they can drive traffic to your store, with good articles, you can even add the products into the blog page. I have a really good impression on your copy, so I think your blogs will be worth reading too.
Though there're some areas to be improved, you've done a really great work and I am very impressed by store. And I hope you find my suggestion helpful.
If they are, please give me a 'like'.
Thank you so much in advance and I wish you the best of luck!
Super cute store!
Here's some feedback.
For example: on this product page on David's Teas for raspberry mojitos, the storytelling on the page is: "Is there any way to improve on fresh mint and tangy lime? Just add raspberries! Our juicy Raspberry Mojito iced tea is about to become your new go-to drink. It’s a bright pink tisane that’s fruity, minty and utterly refreshing. Served over ice with a splash of rum, this caffeine-free infusion tastes like a summer afternoon on a sunny Havana patio. In short, pure heaven."
Joanna Wiebe and Alaura Weaver share 11 storytelling elements:
A relatable protagonist/hero (your target customer)
A world (the emotional motivators)
A call to adventure (goal or problem to solve)
The stakes/refusal of the call (nightmare scenario)
A helper (your brand)
A magical item (your offer)
Crossing the first threshold (CTA)
The belly of the whale (onboarding/lead nurturing)
Road of trials (split-testing)
The happily ever after (future pacing)
The return (testimonials & brand advocacy)
In a survey by Walker Sands Communications, 90% of people said that having an order ship for free is the biggest incentive to add more to their cart, while another survey found up to 74% of shoppers will abandon their cart if delivery fees are too high. More on that here.
“About Us” page:
Moz details Google SEO tips for 2021:
Also, I shared 21 e-commerce trends for 2021 in the Shopify community in case you also want to check that out.
Hello @Likeallpets, This is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Thanks for posting! I've taken a look at your store, and see that your store's overall appearance is visually appealing, and must say you worked hard to make it live. Here are some inputs from my side:
- Product page- Add multiple images of the product.
- Add a title to this section. Also, add a call to action button on the thumbnail images.
- Product recommendations- Setup product recommendations on product pages as well as cart pages.
- Add a loyalty rewards program- Start giving loyalty points on activities like on signing up, allowing for push notifications, follow or share on social media, on birthdays, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increase the retention rate.
- Make sure to reach email marketing automation- Email marketing is the key to promoting and growing your business, reaching your customers in real-time, increasing revenue, and selling more products than you would do normally. For getting more conversions and sales you can target your customers by sending automated emails that help to improve the relevancy and timeliness of your campaigns. You can use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action.
- Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions. Send price drop alert notifications to your customers.
If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions.
Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.
Hope this helps!