I just had look into your website. I observed few points on your website.
-> Check below image.
-> You can Add blog page, Blog initially used to provide a unique way for people to share their thoughts, feelings, experiences, and opinions and It is a huge opportunity to increase your company's visibility.
-> If you want to increase your sales, You can begin giving dedication focuses to your customers on various credits like joining, subscription, making a buy, taking into account message pop-ups, sharing or following via web-based media mean referral rewards. This will assist you with captivating your customers and hold them. You can compensate your customers to reclaim those focuses. At the point when you will offer focuses to them they will come back again later on to cause a buy to reclaim those focuses. This energizes rehash buys which expands deals and helps in holding your customers.
I hope these points helpful for you!
Further, if you like to implement customer engagement in your store I suggest you to install our Shopify app Tuecus. It helps for you Increasing of sales. And it gives you Attractive Customer Dashboard and Raises The Store Revenue. Customizations Available.
This is PageFly - a Free Shopify Landing Page Builder. I would love to provide my recommendation for your store based on 5 years of providing solutions for over 90.000 active Shopify merchants.
I am happy to leave my recommendation for your store but first I'd like to recommend you to join the newest conference "eCommence 2021 - To Survive Is To Thrive with C-level management from @Shopify, and other million $ international businesses. In this event these real experts will guide you from A to Z how to build successful store and provide tips regarding the newest trend in E-Commerce! I think it suit for a eager learner like you so check it out: https://pagefly.link/ApdaFANs
Okay so here are my recommendations for your store:
- When the site is not done with loading this banner shrunk like this. I think this is a bug you might want to fix
2. Add CTA button on the hero section
3. Product List Section
- You can consider to put the CTA Shop Now button under the title of each product. By doing that you can use the space for QUICK VIEW right now for a secondary hover image which can provide visitor a second look of your products
- Include Variant, Star Rating for each product column
4. Add a showcasing section / Social proof section
- You can add a section where you showcase image feedback from your old customers. Customers will see how cute you products are on other pets and more engaged to buy it.
- Include image testimonial in your product page is super effective I think you should try
What helps you to build your store more easily is a page builder. It would be a good choice for you to have attractive and powerful pages quickly and you will have lots more time focusing on marketing strategies, so you can consider checking PageFly.
If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!
Hello @Loven, This is AiTrillion- an all-in-one integrated marketing platform on Shopify. We are happy to help more than 100k+ Shopify merchants and would love to provide a solution to your questions. Your store looks alluring & professional. Here are some suggestions that you can take into consideration and implement in your store to increase the number of purchases:
- Product page: Add the ‘buy now’ button. it lets your shoppers purchase the products they want faster and avoid extra steps of the checkout process. So instead of having to add items to the cart, going to the cart page, and then to the checkout page, they can go from the product page to the checkout page in one click. This way, you reduce drop-offs and cart abandonment. Shift the wishlist option and add the buy now button near the add to cart button.
- You should make your store engaging and interactive to engage the traffic coming to your store and make them want to purchase. You can use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action. For some reason unknown to you, they leave without making a purchase but with email automation, you can make sure that this user receives an email shortly after they abandoned their cart, reminding them of what they left behind and asking if they need help completing their purchase. In this case, email marketing automation turns a missed opportunity into an opportunity to build a stronger relationship and make a sale.
Make sure to enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.
- Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.
- You should start notifying your customers when they abandon your cart. This can be done in many ways. You can send them an abandoned cart push notification or an abandoned cart email. This will reduce your cart abandonment. Not only this you can also start rewarding your customers with loyalty points when they come back to recover the abandoned cart.
Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.
If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions.