Hello on-the-line-shopify community. I would love to get feedback regarding my store. Tips, tricks and suggestions. Thank you. www.golfguidebooks.com
I've had a look at your store and I do like how your store theme design fits with your product line. A few suggestions from my end:
On the Product Page:
- Remove this from product page, especially while you are using Sales Notification.
- Add more Customer Reviews to all products to increase your social proof.
- Add more life-style images to each product page.
- While you are selling golf books, I do not see details about the author. Looking from customer point of view, information about author is an influential factor on their decision to buy a book, so I think you can consider about this area.
- Might be a good idea to show "sneak-peek" of the book's few pages to create customer curiosity when your store and product line is new in business.
Other than that,
- I can see that you have created an Instagram account for your store, but have yet posted anything. Try to enrich the content to inspire potential customers and then you can use this Shoppable Instagram Gallery by AllFetch to integrate it with your store.
- Launch promotions (e.g. discount for new customers, discount when opt in newsletter, etc.) to boost conversion rate.
- Just small thing: The layout is broken in some areas:
Hope this helps! Feel free to reach out if you need further support from our Shopify experts - we can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hope the following suggestions will help you
- Add a call to action button on the banner image of the homepage. You should use more call-to-action buttons on the homepage.
- Add favicon- It adds legitimacy to your site and helps boost your online branding as well as trust from potential consumers. They are an immediate visual marker for the website which enables easy and quick identification for web users as well as unifies all of the various browser components into a well-branded browsing experience.
- Add review carousel or testimonials on the homepage.
- Setup product recommendations on product pages as well as cart pages.
- Make sure to use email marketing automation to reach your customers. Use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action. When they sign up, automatically welcome email and thank you email is sent. This helps you to retarget your customers according to their buying behavior and browsing behavior & helps you to automate your store and eliminate lots of manual work.
- Make sure to enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.
Overall, your store looks great.
What helps you more is to use marketing automation tools that will help in better customer engagement automation. You must set up proper email marketing campaigns, loyalty reward programs, web push notifications, or affiliate programs to increase engagement, to implement this you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.
If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions.
Hope this helps!
Connect your PayPal account to allow your customers to checkout using the PayPal gateway a...By Ollie Jul 28, 2022