Feedback on my store.

Mycellgallery
1 0 0

Hello everyone, I'm in need of some feedback, please. My store has been live since April and I still haven't made a sale yet. I was hoping to get some positive feedback to see if there is something(s) that I need to change. My website is mycellgallery.com.

Thank you kindly,

Nichole

Replies 2 (2)
Tuecus
Shopify Partner
2589 78 376

Hello @Mycellgallery ,

I had look into your website, Looking Great. I want to share few suggestions, Hope those will Helpful!!

-> You can try to add Creative blog posts of your products with photography, This is the great way to generate latest content for website and it gives a energetic email marketing as well as social media promotions to drive traffic to your store.
-> You can begin giving dedication focuses to your customers on various credits like joining, subscription, making a buy, taking into account message pop-ups, sharing or following via web-based media mean referral rewards. This will assist you with captivating your customers and hold them. You can compensate your customers to reclaim those focuses. At the point when you will offer focuses to them they will come back again later on to cause a buy to reclaim those focuses. This energizes rehash buys which expands deals and helps in holding your customers.

Further, if you like to implement customer engagement in your store I suggest you to install our Shopify app Tuecus. It helps for you Increasing of sales. And it gives you Attractive Customer Dashboard and Raises The Store Revenue. Customizations Available. And here you can find your customers wishlist products and recently watched list.

Thanks,
team Tuecus.

Apps Developer Team |
@Elist eBay Integration
@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @MycellgalleryThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here is the feedback on your store:

- On the homepage, add a little description with a title and call to action button. 

AiTrillion_0-1622620760783.png

- Remove the text as shown in the screenshot. Here again, add a little description with a title and call to action button.

AiTrillion_1-1622620981745.png

- Improve the layout of the product page. Make it both mobile and desktop responsive. Design a professional layout of the product page. 

- In the footer, mention privacy/ shipping/ returns & refund policy. 

- Add these tools in your store to make your store engaging and interactive:

• Make sure to use email marketing automation to reach your customers. 
  • Enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.
  • Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when customers are not in your store without getting their email address. You can send back in stock and price drop alert notifications to bring customers back to your store.
  • Add a newsletter sign-up popup with a discount code to entice customers to sign up and get a discount code on their first purchase. This will help you to capture more email addresses so you can target them later on via email campaigns.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.