Feedback on My Store

DestinyWilliams
1 0 0

Hey I made this online business to support my son and I am not sure if I did it correctly. I learned how to design T-shirts first for fun but then I remembered in high school I wanted to do fashion as a business so here we are. Thank you for looking and taking the time to see how I did. https://loveable-materialz.myshopify.com/

Replies 4 (4)
PageFly
Shopify Partner
2475 339 1659

Hi @DestinyWilliams

It's PageFly - Shopify Page Builder App here and I'd like to share some of my initial thoughts when first browsing through your online store. I hope that these comments can be somewhat beneficial to you in improving your site performance. But first, you can check out this article on how you can optimize your conversion rate of your website.  

I/ Homepage

1. Make the Header and Free Shipping Banner sticky. As the search bar is in the Header, you can consider make it sticky so that customer can reach for it anytime they need to find anything. As well as the Promotion Banner for obvious reason, repetitive display of the offer will eventually push the visitors towards taking action.

PageFly_0-1623398749084.png

2. The banner should be high quality and currently it is cut off. The Hero Banner is the first thing your visitors see when they enter you store so you might need to pay some extra attention to it. 

PageFly_1-1623398815780.png

3. Make the Collection List clickable. 

PageFly_2-1623399038247.png

II/ Collection page

1. Adding more CTA helps you encourage the customers to click on the product and go to Product page.

PageFly_3-1623399153844.png

2. Add Secondary Hover Image. This will help your customers understand more about the products regarding sizes, style or how it looks like when being worn on models, which helps them decide whether to buy the product more easily.

PageFly_4-1623399185310.png

III/ Product Page

1. Have more Product images from different angles. When they are unable to get the same rich understanding of the product on a website that they are able to in person, they may hesitate to order it, instead seeking an alternative from a physical store or a different online retailer with more robust product images.

PageFly_5-1623399267468.png

Overall, this is a nicely put layout and you must've invested a lot of time and effort into this. If you need any changes, you can always opt for PageFly Page Builder  to build more customized and high-converting website. If you find this comment helpful, please give it a like and mark as solution. Wish you all the best! 

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Tuecus
Shopify Partner
2589 78 376

Hello @DestinyWilliams 

I have few suggestions which will helps to increase traffic to your store.
->Testimonials at bottom of home page to showcase your store’s happy customers ,which will give positive impression about the store .You can make a great impression on your customers by displaying testimonials. When good reviews are shown, your audiences will likely stay longer and take action. You can add them below your product on your home page.

-> Store Credits helps to increase the orders, and make customers to buy the products with rewards and store credits. You can give store credits for registration, subscription, Order credits, Cart Value, Item review, Monthly, Birth day, Referral and many more. This will assist you with captivating your customers and hold them. You can compensate your customers to reclaim those focuses. At the point when you will offer focuses to them they will come back again later on to cause a buy to reclaim those focuses. Setup a reward program for giving points and let customers redeem on their next purchase.

->Blog page, blog posting will allow you to show your followers a personal side of your business. In this way you can engage with Existing and New customers.

->Product Review: There are no reviews on the products. Add customer review , so that customer can review on your products. In product page place product review to know more information about products ,which makes customer to buy .
Screenshot (9).png

->You can create a videos on your products and these also you can share on social media pages daily, this will helpful for your conversions.
->social login helps customer to login easily.

->Refund and Privacy: And trust is very important for website, So You can build trust by providing genuine information as store policies like refund and privacy in the footer part or header part of your store under homepage, having a well-thought-out return policy clearly displayed in your store is key to attracting and keeping your customers. Simply You should give confidence to your customers.

I would wish that you will take this suggestions into consideration to increase traffic into your store. I suggest our app Tuecus -Customer Account page for enjoying all this features and to attract customers.

Hope this will helpful. If you find it useful, leave a like to let me know!

Thanks
team Tuecus

Apps Developer Team |
@Elist eBay Integration
@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @DestinyWilliamsThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase. 

- The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Blog Posts- Instagram Feed.

Issue with navigation - Make your store easy to navigate. Add a sticky header with a drop-down menu. If your store will be easy to navigate it will help you to reduce the bounce rate.

- Add quick links in the footer.

- You need to engage your visitors coming to your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchases and customer lifetime value. You can add a web push notification that will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term.

Entice customers by giving them loyalty points on activities like sign up, leaving a review, allowing push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, and more. This will help you to increase the email and push subscribers. You can then run email and push campaigns to reach your customers on the basis of customer behavior. This helps in increasing the conversion and retention rate.

- Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.

To implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion. This will help you to maximize engagement in your store and drive conversions. Bring all your marketing efforts to one place and don't bear the hassle of managing multiple apps in your Shopify store.

P.S- Free plan available. Try AiTrillion for free here.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hey @DestinyWilliams,

I hope you are doing well! Have you implemented the suggestions and found the solution? 

Did you get a chance to try the all-in-one marketing app AiTrillion? If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help or you can email our support at support@aitrillion.com

P.S- Free plan available, install AiTrillion for free here.

Looking forward to your reply!

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.